ICT200: The Fragrance Flowers Group Operates Extensively In The Australian Flower Industry: Database Design and Development Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||ICT200: Database Design and Development|
The Fragrance Flowers Group operates extensively in the Australian flower industry. They are a multi-generational family business running for the last 50 years focussing on providing everyday fresh and quality flowers to customers through different cities in Australia. They also provide the option to add accessory items such as teddy bears, chocolates, or a vase along with the flower purchase. Recently they are planning to replace their current manual system by designing a new database system that will make the online flower ordering experience more convenient and hassle-free.
A simplified database should support procedures such as checking the inventory of all components for a particular arrangement in different store locations, determining popular items, fulfilling customer needs more efficiently, and allowing staff to generate customized reports as requested by the management. To support these functionalities the database should contain data about a particular store, customer, order, flower arrangements components, and accessory items.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The following list describes the data requirements in more detail.
1. Customer data includes unique customer number, first name, last name, email, phone, and city. One customer can place one or many orders.
2. Order data includes unique order number, order description, order month, order year, order type, order total, and store details (number, city, phone, and manager) where that order is placed. An order can include one or many order items. Orders can be of three types – Online, phone, and in-person.
3. Order Item data includes various items purchased by the customer for a specific order. It can store information regarding order number, item (Flower arrangement) along with the qty of that item purchased.
4. flower arrangement information may include unique arrangement Id, name, style, occasion, and price. A store can sell specific types of flower arrangements.
5. Customers can buy flowers with different arrangements along with a number of accessories. Accessory information includes accessory id, name, and price
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for an assignment on (ICT200) Database Design and Development, then you can take help from the most experienced and native experts. AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com offers exclusive computer science assignment writing services at the cheapest prices considering the conditions of students' finances. If you have a low budget and seek help with this assignment then you can ask our Victoria University assignment experts from Australia and get the best and reliable assignment expert help.
Recent Solved Questions
- Develop and/or Collect Five (5) Literacy Play-based Resources across Five (5) Areas: Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, VU, Australia
- Describe The Agency-Principal Relationship: Agent Representative Victoria, VU, Australia
- You are to Select a Publicly Listed Dividend-Paying Company from the Australian Stock Exchange: Corporate Finance Research Paper, GU, Australia
- MMH701: Assess The Relationship Between The Business Environment And The Function Of Human Resourcing: Human Resource Strategy Assignment, DU, Australia
- NSACC503: Discuss Issues Relating To Ethical Considerations For Budgetary Forecasting: Manage Budgets And Forecasts Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBMGT617: You are required to provide a written plan on the implementation processes used to implement the business plan: Develop And Implement A Business Plan Case Study Help, VU, Australia
- Produce a Report on a Specific Case of Visual Processing Gone Wrong: Psychology-Perception Assignment, DU, Australia
- H5030: The Company Ceylon Textile Suppliers (CTS) An Australian Owned Organization: Business Systems Analysis And Design Assignment, VU, Australia
- Discuss The Use Of The Flower Essences In Holistic Counselling Practice: Flower Remedies Course Work, SU, Australia
- At Its Meeting Today, the Board Decided to Lower the Cash Rate by 25 basis: Global Economy Assignment, OU, Australia