ICT200: The Fragrance Flowers Group Operates Extensively In The Australian Flower Industry: Database Design and Development Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||ICT200: Database Design and Development|
The Fragrance Flowers Group operates extensively in the Australian flower industry. They are a multi-generational family business running for the last 50 years focussing on providing everyday fresh and quality flowers to customers through different cities in Australia. They also provide the option to add accessory items such as teddy bears, chocolates, or a vase along with the flower purchase. Recently they are planning to replace their current manual system by designing a new database system that will make the online flower ordering experience more convenient and hassle-free.
A simplified database should support procedures such as checking the inventory of all components for a particular arrangement in different store locations, determining popular items, fulfilling customer needs more efficiently, and allowing staff to generate customized reports as requested by the management. To support these functionalities the database should contain data about a particular store, customer, order, flower arrangements components, and accessory items.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The following list describes the data requirements in more detail.
1. Customer data includes unique customer number, first name, last name, email, phone, and city. One customer can place one or many orders.
2. Order data includes unique order number, order description, order month, order year, order type, order total, and store details (number, city, phone, and manager) where that order is placed. An order can include one or many order items. Orders can be of three types – Online, phone, and in-person.
3. Order Item data includes various items purchased by the customer for a specific order. It can store information regarding order number, item (Flower arrangement) along with the qty of that item purchased.
4. flower arrangement information may include unique arrangement Id, name, style, occasion, and price. A store can sell specific types of flower arrangements.
5. Customers can buy flowers with different arrangements along with a number of accessories. Accessory information includes accessory id, name, and price
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for an assignment on (ICT200) Database Design and Development, then you can take help from the most experienced and native experts. AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com offers exclusive computer science assignment writing services at the cheapest prices considering the conditions of students' finances. If you have a low budget and seek help with this assignment then you can ask our Victoria University assignment experts from Australia and get the best and reliable assignment expert help.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Middle Years Of Schooling Focuses On Young Adolescent Learners: Teaching Assignment, DU, Australia
- NUR3020: Critically Apply Relevant Legal And Ethical Principles To Future Health Care: Nursing, SU, Australia
- ICTPRG302: determine client problems by questioning or other techniques and record and prioritize client support activities: Apply introductory programming techniques Assignment, ACA, Australia
- BSBPMG515: Plan human resources relevant to projects Determine resource requirements for individual tasks to determine: Project Management, SCU, Australia
- BSBFIM601: Area That Has Mainly Contributed To Profit And Loss: Manage Finances Assessment, VU, Australia
- EDEC110: An essay describing and reflecting on the diversity of families and the characteristics of effective partnerships, and discussing the challenges: The Young Child, Family and Community Partnerships Essay, ACU, Australia
- CHCDIS002: Complete the support plan provided in the Case Study, identifying three ways in which you could support: Follow established person-centred behaviour supports Casestudy, VU, Australia
- List The Main Areas Of Customer Service Delivery That Are Critical To The Success: Cert III Dental Assisting Course Work, RMIT, Australia
- SITXFIN003: You are the Assistant Manager of TIV Restaurant have been Set a Food Budget: Manage Finances Within a Budget Assignment, VU, Australia
- Discuss the Importance of Exploring a client’s Views on past lives in Regression Therapy Practice: Holistic Counselling Diploma Course Coursework, HHC, Australia