HLTAAP001: Prior to commencing the assessments, your trainer/assessor will explain each assessment task and the terms and conditions relating to the submission of your assessment task: Recognise healthy body systems Assignment, SBT, Australia
|University||Swinburne University Of Technology (SBT)|
|Subject||Recognise healthy body systems|
Prior to commencing the assessments, your trainer/assessor will explain each assessment task and the terms and conditions relating to the submission of your assessment task. Please consult with your trainer/assessor if you are unsure of any questions. It is important that you understand and adhere to the terms and conditions, and address fully each assessment task.
If any assessment task is not fully addressed, then your assessment task will be returned to you for resubmission. Your trainer/assessor will remain available to support you throughout the assessment process.
Assessment tasks are used to measure your understanding and underpinning skills and knowledge of the overall unit of competency. When undertaking any written assessment tasks, please ensure that you address the following criteria:
- Address each question including any sub-points
- Demonstrate that you have researched the topic thoroughly
- Cover the topic in a logical, structured manner
- Your assessment tasks are well-presented, well-referenced and word-processed
- Your assessment tasks include your full legal name on each and every page.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
It is a condition of enrolment that you actively participate in your studies. Active participation is completing all the assessment tasks on time.
Plagiarism is taking and using someone else’s thoughts, writings or inventions and representing them as your own. Plagiarism is a serious act and may result in a learner’s exclusion from a course. When you have any doubts about including the work of other authors in your assessment, please consult your trainer/assessor. The following list outlines some of the activities for which a learner can be accused of plagiarism:
- Presenting any work by another individual as one’s own unintentionally
- Handing in assessments markedly similar to or copied from another learner
- Presenting the work of another individual or group as their own work
- Handing in assessments without the adequate acknowledgment of sources used, including assessments taken totally or in part from the internet.
If it is identified that you have plagiarised within your assessment, then a meeting will be organized to discuss this with you, and further action may be taken accordingly.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBITU212: When is It Necessary to use a Spreadsheet rather than a Word Processing Application: Create and Use Spreadsheets Assignment, DU, Australia
- INFS 5102: You are Given the Prices of 5 US Stock between 2016 and 2018: Unsupervised Methods in Analytics Assignment, UniSA, Australia
- BSBESB301: Identify your business idea or opportunity as your case study OR select a case study, as discussed with your trainer: Investigate business opportunities Coursework, Australia
- Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Disclosure – Sunway College
- C6007: Identify two different approaches to time series analysis. In the space provided, identify and briefly describe the two approaches: Artificial Intelligence Assignment, Monash University, Australia
- GCSCS6004: Describe the level of the conflict and what possible actions could cause it to escalate further: Conflict Management Assignment, Federation University, Australia
- NURS1103: You have been Asked to Interview Your Patient to Learn About Their Health History: Clinical Reasoning Case Study, UoN, Australia
- LAW201A: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Undertake A Case Study In The Area Of Contract Law: Business Law Case Study, SU, Australia
- ACW3120: You Have Been Approached by your firm to Undertake Rigorous Research to Explain the Issues Raised in the IFRS Foundation’s: Financial accounting 3 Report, Monash University, Australia
- Identify and analyze the functional areas of the Woolworths Group Scan the macroeconomy for recent developments and comment on the future economic outlook: Business Environment Report, TUA, Australia