HI5001: Urban Consulting, a building consulting firm has just started its business The owner of the firm engaged you to prepare yearly financial statements: Accounting for Business Decisions Assignment, HI, Australia
|Subject||HI5001: Accounting For Business Decision|
Urban Consulting, a building consulting firm has just started its business. The owner of the firm engaged you to prepare yearly financial statements for their first year ended 30 June 2020 on both the cash basis and the accrual basis. You have been provided with the following selected data for the year.
- During the year, cash payments of $174,900 were made for salaries and other expenses incurred during the period.
- Salaries owing to employees but not yet paid amount to $6,600.
- Insurance of $9,900 that will cover the next financial year was prepaid on 30 June.
- During the year, a total of $206,250 consulting fees was collected for services provided.
- There were $13,200 in receivables on 30 June 2020 for services performed on credit.
- On 20 June 2020, a client paid $4,950 in advance for services to be rendered during the next financial year.
Chris Ting owns a financial planning advisory business operating under the name High Wealth. The firm prepares financial statements every month. The unadjusted trial balance of High Wealth as of 30 April 2021 is shown below (ignore GST).
- On 30 April, a physical count showed office supplies totaling $6,500 were still on hand.
- Insurance that covers 1 year was purchased on 1 April 2021.
- When the building was purchased, its useful life was estimated to be 25 years with a residual value of $2,000 at the end of its useful life. The estimation has not changed. The straight-line method is used.
- The amount of the unearned service revenue represents pre-collected fees from clients for services to be performed. 20% of the services have been performed in April.
- On 15th April, High Wealth signed an agreement to provide financial planning services to a client for a monthly fee of $1,200. It has been agreed that the fee is to be received on the 15th day of the following month. The service for the month of April was performed before 30 April. No entry was recorded when the agreement was signed.
- Interest for a 5-year bank loan is to be paid at the end of each financial year ending 30 June. Interest on bank loans is 8% per annum.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for urgent assignment writing in Australia? Then you are in right place. Australia Assignment Help has a team of efficient experts who have great capability to solve all types of tough problems related to HI5001: Accounting For Business Decision assignment within the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- What Is The First Thing You Should Do When An Incident Has Been Stabilized: Communication Assignment, UWA, Australia
- SITXINV002: You Will Be Observed By Your Assessor When Conducting Temperature And Quality: Maintain The Quality Of Perishable Items Assignment, VU, Australia
- HI2011: Analyze, Evaluate And Discuss Theoretical And Practical Knowledge Of Global Business Strategy: International And Global Business Assignment, HI, Australia
- MKT525: Analyze the Current Market Situation for Your Organizations Using the PESTLE and SWOT frameworks: Digital and Social Media Marketing Assignment, CSU, Australia
- ENG120: Discuss The Significance Of This Passage In Relation To The Main Narrative: English Essay, USA, Australia
- MGTS1301: Planning And Controlling The Rapid Development Of A COVID-19 Vaccine Including Running Clinical Trials: Introduction To Management Assignment, UQ, Australia
- To Commence Your Online Examination On Time Log In To Your View Site 15 Minutes: Social Psychology, SUT, Australia
- NRSG635: Mr Peter Fox is a 55-year-old Gentleman Who is Admitted to the Neurosciences Ward from the Emergency Department (ED): Extended Clinical Nursing Case Study, ACU, Australia
- FNSACC502: Rafael A Single Resident Taxpayer Aged 24 Completed Six Months Of Employment: Prepare Tax Documentation For Individuals Assignment, SU, Australia
- You Are An External Consultant Hired To Conduct Research Into: Manage Human Resources Strategic Planning Report, VU, Australia