H5030: The Company Ceylon Textile Suppliers (CTS) An Australian Owned Organization: Business Systems Analysis And Design Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||H5030: Business Systems Analysis And Design|
Group Assignment Case Study
The Company Ceylon Textile Suppliers (CTS), an Australian-owned organization based in Melbourne which supplies clothing-related products to Australian and New Zealand retail outlets on a sale or return basis. It has an annual turnover of around $ 60M and plans to expand this.
The current business processes for operations have limited and ad-hoc IT systems to support them. Business processes are mainly manual, and the inter-departmental communication of information is mostly paper-based. There are a number of issues with operations recognized by the staff running these processes, which interfere with the smooth running of their departments.
Ceylon Textile Suppliers:
new IT-based strategy CTS’s Board of Directors has declared a strategy to expand the business’s operations to embrace the latest developments in information technologies, specifically web-based technologies and the opportunities it presents. This is likely to include a web interface and web presence beyond the purely brochure-style one in place. The strategy requires sales and stock operations should be automated, integrated support to achieve efficiency gains, and the ability to inter-operate with any internet technologies and opportunities it presents to CTS’s new strategy. The Board of Directors wants a phased implementation to realize benefits quickly and to minimize the risk of interruption to its core operations.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Holmes consultants CTC’s Board of Directors have contacted the Holmes Institute to help them to achieve their new strategic directions and requested a proposal to conduct a comprehensive review of its processes to identify areas for improvement and to implement their IT-based strategy. They also asked Holmes to propose a suitable internet-based automated solution
to facilitate its new strategic initiative as the second stage of the project.
As a first step of the proposal, the Holmes consultants have prepared an initial review report that includes current processes related to sales orders, stock control, and advertising campaign. Your task is to provide a system vision and requirement models for each subsystem and other necessary information to represent the current level scope, as indicated by the consultant’s report.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com experts present the best business assignment services for university learners at the best prices ever. Our Victoria university assignment writers fulfill all your work well in the given time, we also offer Case study help, Coursework help, Report writing help, Dissertation help, and many more. You just need to upload your (H5030) Business Systems Analysis And Design assignment by mail and receive the best work ever
Recent Solved Questions
- Crosss Cultural Influences and Change- Assignment 2
- Identify and discuss in detail a time on placement when you assisted the workplace supervisor or followed their guidance in providing an experience: Diploma of early childhood education and care Assignment, SBT, Australia
- CHCECE011: Describe The Equipment And Resources You Will Use In This Environment: Cert3 Childcare Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBITU212: When is It Necessary to use a Spreadsheet rather than a Word Processing Application: Create and Use Spreadsheets Assignment, DU, Australia
- To Prepare an Analyst Report on a Publicly Listed, Dividend-Paying Company: Finance Assignment, OU, Australia
- Management Accounting Coursework Writings – University of Australia
- BUSM4084: Choose a topic issue trend as covered in either week 4 or week 5 of the course: Business and Government in the Global Context Assignment, RMIT, Ireland
- Construct an argument about the exploration of in one or two texts set for study: English Literature Essay, MU, Australia
- Brad is Planning a Short 3 day Holiday in Wellington, NZ (traveling next month): Software Development Assignment, MU, Australia
- 2014CCJ / CCJ214: The Effect of Victimization on People other Than the Primary Victim Include Information Related to the Fear of Crime : Victimology Assignment, Griffith University, Australia