FNS40217: Throughout Your Training We Are Committed To Your Learning: Certificate IV In Accounting And Bookkeeping Assignment, RMIT, Australia
|Subject||FNS40217: Certificate IV In Accounting And Bookkeeping|
Throughout your training we are committed to your learning by providing a training and assessment framework that ensures the knowledge gained through training is translated into practical on the job improvements.
You are going to be assessed for:
- Your skills and knowledge using written and observation activities that apply to the workplace.
- Your ability to apply your learning.
- Your ability to recognise common principles and actively use these on the job.
All of your assessment and training is provided as a positive learning tool. Your assessor will guide your learning and provide feedback on your responses to the assessment materials until you have been deemed competent in this unit.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Implement the integrated accounting system through completion of the following steps:
- In accordance with the organisational requirements, policies and procedures, implement the general ledger, chart of accounts, and subsidiary accounts. Provide evidence of the general ledger, chart of accounts, and subsidiary accounts.
- In the system, set up the customers, suppliers and inventory items, ensuring to meet the organisational requirements and GST reporting requirements. Provide evidence of the customers, suppliers and inventory items in the system.
- As required, identify and use sources of technical help to solve operational problems. Document all sources of technical help utilised throughout the task.
Complete all the learning activity tasks given in element 1 and submit inventorysetup.myo data file with the assessment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Processed transactions in the integrated system through completion of the following steps:
- Collate, code, and classify the input data before processing each of the following types of transactions, according to organisational policies and procedures:
- Credit card payments
- Direct debit
- Petty cash
Provide evidence of the collation, coding and classification of input data, and evidence of the processing of each of the identified transaction types.
- Make balance day adjustments for prepayments and accruals using the general journal.
Record the following balance day adjustment on 30th Jun 2011 using cheque.myo data file:
- Advertising Expense includes $50, which relates to an advertising campaign in the next month
- Business paid Insurance premium $1,000 on 1st Jun 2011 for the year till 31st May 2012.
- Record depreciation for Office equipment – straight line at 10% p.a.
- Telephone Expenses – $200 accrued. The next invoice will be received at the end of July
- Services appliances includes $600, which is a client’s deposit to secure appliances service in July.
- Complete all the learning activity tasks given in element 2 and submit the following data file with the assessment:
- Pay purchases.myo
- Customer Payments.myo
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Maintain the system through completion of the following activities:
Chart of accounts.myo (Element 3)
- As required, add new general ledger accounts, and customer, supplier, inventory and fixed asset records, ensuing to maintain and update the chart of accounts, customer, supplier, inventory and fixed asset records and subsidiary accounts. Provide evidence of the adding of new records.
- Customise and modify the existing chart of accounts to meet the reporting requirements of organisation. Provide evidence of the chart of account customisation/modification.
Complete all the learning activity tasks given in element 3 and submit chart of accounts.myo data file with the assessment.
- Produced the reports required in the two reporting periods through the following:
- Generate, and provide copies of, each the following reports as required over the reporting periods:
- Goods and services tax (GST) accrual report
- Bank reconciliation report
- Profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet
Establish, use, and document, the systems and practices to ensure information is stored securely
- Maintain the secure record of processed transactions for audit purposes. Provide a copy of this record.
Verify accuracy and financial year rollover.
- Regularly review the system output to verify the accuracy of the data input, making adjustments for detected processing errors. Accurately record the adjustments for identified errors.
- As relevant, perform end of financial year rollover. Provide evidence of the rollover.
Get Help By Expert
Avail our university assignment help service to complete your (FNS40217) Certificate IV In Accounting And Bookkeeping Assignment. Our native Australian writers are highly experienced and skilled to provide doubtless help on accounting assignment at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- You will be working on this workbook for a number of lessons in Google Classroom: Religion Assignment, TCD, Australia
- Calculate The Amount Or Volume Of HFA-134: Advance Medicine Formulation Assignment, ANU, Australia
- Tyson Operates A Tree-Lopping Business As A Sole Trader: Enterprise Law, BU, Australia
- CPC40110: From the Plan for the “Lookout Project” Provided, Design the Structural Requirements for Footing, Stumps, Bearers, Joists, Flooring, Posts: Certificate Iv In Building And Construction (Building) Report, OU, Australia
- CHCLEG001: Complete this Part of the Assessment, you are Required to Apply your Knowledge and Demonstrate a Range of skills when Organizing Personal work Placement Tasks: Work Legally and Ethically Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- ACC00716: Your Case Company wants to Purchase an Asset: Finance Assignment, SCU, Australia
- For £40 million of the assets in the pension fund to be invested in your firm’s passive index-tracking U.K. equity fund with an ESG focus: Asset Management Course Work, UQ, Australia
- Robert has struck an agreement to buy his dad’s car. The sale takes place when Robert can pay the depreciated value of the car: Quantitative method in Business Assignment, SBT, Australia
- Using An Entrepreneurial Venture You Wish To Start: Entrepreneurship Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- CHCCOM005: Lorraine is a 70-year-old indigenous Australian female who used to live in a remote community. Lorraine has a hearing impairment: Communicate and work in health or community services Assignment, TNSW, Australia