FNS40217: Throughout Your Training We Are Committed To Your Learning: Certificate IV In Accounting And Bookkeeping Assignment, RMIT, Australia
|Subject||FNS40217: Certificate IV In Accounting And Bookkeeping|
Throughout your training we are committed to your learning by providing a training and assessment framework that ensures the knowledge gained through training is translated into practical on the job improvements.
You are going to be assessed for:
- Your skills and knowledge using written and observation activities that apply to the workplace.
- Your ability to apply your learning.
- Your ability to recognise common principles and actively use these on the job.
All of your assessment and training is provided as a positive learning tool. Your assessor will guide your learning and provide feedback on your responses to the assessment materials until you have been deemed competent in this unit.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Implement the integrated accounting system through completion of the following steps:
- In accordance with the organisational requirements, policies and procedures, implement the general ledger, chart of accounts, and subsidiary accounts. Provide evidence of the general ledger, chart of accounts, and subsidiary accounts.
- In the system, set up the customers, suppliers and inventory items, ensuring to meet the organisational requirements and GST reporting requirements. Provide evidence of the customers, suppliers and inventory items in the system.
- As required, identify and use sources of technical help to solve operational problems. Document all sources of technical help utilised throughout the task.
Complete all the learning activity tasks given in element 1 and submit inventorysetup.myo data file with the assessment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Processed transactions in the integrated system through completion of the following steps:
- Collate, code, and classify the input data before processing each of the following types of transactions, according to organisational policies and procedures:
- Credit card payments
- Direct debit
- Petty cash
Provide evidence of the collation, coding and classification of input data, and evidence of the processing of each of the identified transaction types.
- Make balance day adjustments for prepayments and accruals using the general journal.
Record the following balance day adjustment on 30th Jun 2011 using cheque.myo data file:
- Advertising Expense includes $50, which relates to an advertising campaign in the next month
- Business paid Insurance premium $1,000 on 1st Jun 2011 for the year till 31st May 2012.
- Record depreciation for Office equipment – straight line at 10% p.a.
- Telephone Expenses – $200 accrued. The next invoice will be received at the end of July
- Services appliances includes $600, which is a client’s deposit to secure appliances service in July.
- Complete all the learning activity tasks given in element 2 and submit the following data file with the assessment:
- Pay purchases.myo
- Customer Payments.myo
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Maintain the system through completion of the following activities:
Chart of accounts.myo (Element 3)
- As required, add new general ledger accounts, and customer, supplier, inventory and fixed asset records, ensuing to maintain and update the chart of accounts, customer, supplier, inventory and fixed asset records and subsidiary accounts. Provide evidence of the adding of new records.
- Customise and modify the existing chart of accounts to meet the reporting requirements of organisation. Provide evidence of the chart of account customisation/modification.
Complete all the learning activity tasks given in element 3 and submit chart of accounts.myo data file with the assessment.
- Produced the reports required in the two reporting periods through the following:
- Generate, and provide copies of, each the following reports as required over the reporting periods:
- Goods and services tax (GST) accrual report
- Bank reconciliation report
- Profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet
Establish, use, and document, the systems and practices to ensure information is stored securely
- Maintain the secure record of processed transactions for audit purposes. Provide a copy of this record.
Verify accuracy and financial year rollover.
- Regularly review the system output to verify the accuracy of the data input, making adjustments for detected processing errors. Accurately record the adjustments for identified errors.
- As relevant, perform end of financial year rollover. Provide evidence of the rollover.
Get Help By Expert
Avail our university assignment help service to complete your (FNS40217) Certificate IV In Accounting And Bookkeeping Assignment. Our native Australian writers are highly experienced and skilled to provide doubtless help on accounting assignment at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT501: Business Stakeholder Analysis is a Technique for Identifying Stakeholders: Business Environment Assignment, TU, Australia
- NSACC503: Discuss Issues Relating To Ethical Considerations For Budgetary Forecasting: Manage Budgets And Forecasts Assignment, VU, Australia
- Human Resources Assignment for Australia University
- SITXFIN003: List 8 Examples For Financial Records: Manage Finances Within A Budget Assignment. VU, Australia
- GENG1101: you are required to produce technical engineering drawings in Solidworks Drawings are based on supplied Solidworks part files: Engineering Drawings Assignment, University of Western Australia
- From Its Origins In A Palo Alto Garage To Its Current Position: Public Relations Theory And Practice Report, USA, Australia
- GCSCS6004: Describe the level of the conflict and what possible actions could cause it to escalate further: Conflict Management Assignment, Federation University, Australia
- CPCCBC4005: Identify a national and a state/territory-specific government building and construction legislation that could impact the production of schedules: Produce labour and material schedules for ordering Assignment, Australia
- ICTNWK424: While designing a network for one of ABC Inc’s branch offices, Edward realized that he couldn’t simply use the default: Install and operate small enterprise branch networks Assignment, ACA, Australia
- Food Forward: How Volunteer Teams Move Surplus Produce from Tree to Table: Managing Staff and Volunteers Report, UON, Australia