Find a Minimum of 4 Hazards and Complete the Draft Hazard Register: Security and Risk Management Report, ANU, Australia
|Subject||Security and Risk Management|
ASSESSMENT 1 — Part B
Step 1: Choose the venue you want to use for the assessment
Step 2: Find a minimum of 4 hazards and complete the Draft Hazard Register (just like you did for Queen Victoria Market in Part A). Use the risk matrix to calculate the risk rating.
Step 3: Use two (2) of the Hazards you have identified and used in the Hazard Register and explain the CONTROL measures you have chosen — why have chosen them (remember to explain them using the Hierarchy of Control)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Step 4: Using one (1) of the CONTROL measures from Step 3 write a Policy and Procedure for the control. A Policy is a reason for the control being used; A Procedure is how (the steps) to implement the control.
Step 5: Develop a plan for monitoring, review, and evaluating the two (2) control measures you identified in Step 3. Remember to cover consultation, audit committees, etc.
Get Help By Expert
Due to the complexity of security and risk management assignments students stumble and give up on assignments and search for online assignment writing help. We have online assignment experts who will help in finishing your risk management assignments on-time. If you want to score good grades at ANU university then buy our assignment writing services now.
Recent Solved Questions
- Distinguish between Direct Finance and Indirect Finance: Financial Instruments and Markets Assignment, OU, Australia
- LAW512 Research Paper- University of Australia
- 1599EDN: Create a 5-minute Video Presentation Using Arts Examples made by Indigenous Peoples: World Indigenous Knowledges Assignment, GU, Australia
- The war for talent – Human Resource Assignment
- SAP102: John is a 21-year-old man. He has a History of Growing Up: Welfare Systems and Services Report, AIB, Australia
- HI5015 Legal Aspects of International Trade and Enterprise
- MBA641: You are Required to Tender for the Contract to Project Manage the New Sydney Cruise Terminal: Strategic Project Management Assignment, KU, Australia
- BSBDIV501: Create a Statement About Kingfisher Garden Centre’s Position on Discrimination: Manage Diversity in the Workplace Assignment, VU, Australia
- ACC00716: Your Case Company wants to Purchase an Asset: Finance Assignment, SCU, Australia
- The global Economy Assignment for Australia University