Find a Minimum of 4 Hazards and Complete the Draft Hazard Register: Security and Risk Management Report, ANU, Australia
|Subject||Security and Risk Management|
ASSESSMENT 1 — Part B
Step 1: Choose the venue you want to use for the assessment
Step 2: Find a minimum of 4 hazards and complete the Draft Hazard Register (just like you did for Queen Victoria Market in Part A). Use the risk matrix to calculate the risk rating.
Step 3: Use two (2) of the Hazards you have identified and used in the Hazard Register and explain the CONTROL measures you have chosen — why have chosen them (remember to explain them using the Hierarchy of Control)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Step 4: Using one (1) of the CONTROL measures from Step 3 write a Policy and Procedure for the control. A Policy is a reason for the control being used; A Procedure is how (the steps) to implement the control.
Step 5: Develop a plan for monitoring, review, and evaluating the two (2) control measures you identified in Step 3. Remember to cover consultation, audit committees, etc.
Get Help By Expert
Due to the complexity of security and risk management assignments students stumble and give up on assignments and search for online assignment writing help. We have online assignment experts who will help in finishing your risk management assignments on-time. If you want to score good grades at ANU university then buy our assignment writing services now.
Recent Solved Questions
- Organize A Group To Cover The 4 Topic Areas: Sustainable Hotel Environment Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBITU312: In Preparation For Creating Any Work, It Is Important To Set Up Your Workspace: Create Electronic Presentations Assignment, VU, Australia
- SIT40516: This Unit Describes The Performance Outcomes Skills And Knowledge Required To Check: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Assignment, VU, Australia
- What is your understanding of the integrated marketing communication and Identify three current and future challenges: Marketing Essay, SBT, Australia
- HLTAMB008: Provided Written Evidence Supporting An Understanding Of Pharmacological Definitions: Assess And Deliver Basic Clinical Care Course Work, VU, Australia
- BIZ104: Compare and contrast the emerging concepts and practices that underpin the customer experience: Customer Experience Management Assignment, Torrens University, Australia
- CHCCCS023: The Candidate Must Show Evidence Of The Ability To Complete Tasks: Support Independence And Wellbeing-Disability Course Work, VU, Australia
- Huawei: How Can We Lead the Way?
- MEM50212: The student will consider the Pilot AHU located on the Mezzanine floor of F: Diploma Of Engineering – Technical Case Study, TAFE NSW, Australia
- EDEC112L: As A Child What Was My Experience With Art And Learning About Art With Family: Creative Arts In Early Childhood, SU, Australia