Find a Minimum of 4 Hazards and Complete the Draft Hazard Register: Security and Risk Management Report, ANU, Australia
|Subject||Security and Risk Management|
ASSESSMENT 1 — Part B
Step 1: Choose the venue you want to use for the assessment
Step 2: Find a minimum of 4 hazards and complete the Draft Hazard Register (just like you did for Queen Victoria Market in Part A). Use the risk matrix to calculate the risk rating.
Step 3: Use two (2) of the Hazards you have identified and used in the Hazard Register and explain the CONTROL measures you have chosen — why have chosen them (remember to explain them using the Hierarchy of Control)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Step 4: Using one (1) of the CONTROL measures from Step 3 write a Policy and Procedure for the control. A Policy is a reason for the control being used; A Procedure is how (the steps) to implement the control.
Step 5: Develop a plan for monitoring, review, and evaluating the two (2) control measures you identified in Step 3. Remember to cover consultation, audit committees, etc.
Get Help By Expert
Due to the complexity of security and risk management assignments students stumble and give up on assignments and search for online assignment writing help. We have online assignment experts who will help in finishing your risk management assignments on-time. If you want to score good grades at ANU university then buy our assignment writing services now.
Recent Solved Questions
- You will be Assigned An Emerging Ethical AI Framework to Investigate: Information Technology Report, MU, Australia
- Marketing Business Assignment- University of Australia
- Provide a Case Study Focusing on the Midwifery Management, Support, and Referral Pathways for the Woman: Perinatal Mental Health Assignment, ANU, Australia
- MMH701: Assess The Relationship Between The Business Environment And The Function Of Human Resourcing: Human Resource Strategy Assignment, DU, Australia
- CHCDIV001: In Your Own Words Briefly Discuss Cultural Awareness Cultural Safety And Cultural Competence: Work With Diverse People Assignment, VU, Australia
- FNSACC301: What Is The Debit And Credit Formula For Each Account Type: Process Financial Transactions And Extract Interim Report, SU, Australia
- SITHCCC005: Fully Equipped Commercial Kitchen Ingredients Workflow And Recipe Card Templates: Prepare Dishes Using Basic Methods Of Cookery Assignment, HI, Australia
- MB08: A description of the company’s current strategic position regarding internal and external business contexts and risks: Business Strategy Case Study, CLB, Australia
- ESH304: you will Identify a Professional Dilemma that Requires Action: Teachers as Reflective Practitioners and Action Researchers Report, Tasmania University, Australia
- MGMTP102: Biographical Details About The Leader And Evidence Of Their Effect On The Success: Management Principles Essay, FU, Australia