Finance in the Sport and Recreation Industry
Part A. Protect your finances. Say no to scams and keep a clean credit score.
Question One. Online fraud, Pyramid schemes, Ponzi schemes, and Credit Ratings.
Give two examples of fraud in the business.
What is a Ponzi scheme?
How do you check your credit score and why is a good credit rating important?
Part B. Protect your future. Superannuation and Diversifying Your Investment Portfolio.
Question Five. Prepare for your retirement.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
How do you know what your superannuation is invested in? For what reasons would you change your investment mix?
Give an example of a sportsperson who overall managed their money badly and an example of a sportsperson who overall managed their money well. What general advice would you give a sportsperson in managing their money?
Question Six. Building your Investment Portfolio and Know-How Financial Products Work.
What is an investment portfolio? How do you diversify your portfolio? Can you diversify your investments if you only have a small amount to invest?
How do shares work? You may want to consider the process to buy or sell shares, franked dividends, unfranked dividends, ordinary shares, preference shares.
List 5 tips for buying shares. You may want to consider some here, https://www.smartinvestor.barclays.co.uk/invest/investment-insight/investment-ideas-and-strategies/10-golden-rules-for-investors.html
What are the steps to buy a property? Using an example of a real property for sale in Australia, demonstrate the steps and costs it would take for you to buy a property with a mortgage. You may consider the deposit, stamp duty, mortgage payments, council rates, levies. Be as specific as possible.
Why do Australians often talk about gearing? Describe what negative gearing and positive gearing is.
What is a cryptocurrency and do you think there is a Bitcoin bubble? You may want to consider this article, http://fortune.com/2018/01/24/young-men-buying-bitcoin/ and this article, http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-19/bitcoin-is-not-the-only-bubble-beware-of-property-and-shares/9343422
Get Help By Expert
The Australian assignment writers at Australia Assignment Help grant its best finance assignment help services to all the students at the best price. Our essay expert in God Coast works hard and write an excellent assignment for you on any topic.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBCMM501: Alan Is A Solicitor Who Works In The Legal Department Of An Insurance Company: Develop And Nurture Relationships Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITXFIN003: This part contains information on assessments for this unit of competency and how assessments will be conducted: Manage Finances Within a Budget Assignment, AC, Australia
- Demonstrate How You As A Holistic Counselor Would Explain To A Client The Usefulness: Meridian Therapy Coursework, MDU, Australia
- MGTS1301: Planning And Controlling The Rapid Development Of A COVID-19 Vaccine Including Running Clinical Trials: Introduction To Management Assignment, UQ, Australia
- Write a Script Explaining Research Methods in Your Disciplinary Area: History Assignment, UQ, Australia
- Kenny, a grade 4 student, has difficulty grasping basic numerical concepts The supervising teacher has held a discussion with his mother: Education Support Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBSMB401: When You Are Running A Small Business: Establish Legal And Risk Management Requirements Of Small Business Assignment, VU, Australia
- HSP 201: Define And Integrate The Classifications Terminology And General Pathological Principles: Human Systems & Pathophysiology Coursework, VU, Australia
- SIT40516: List the Ingredients Commonly used in the Preparation of Poultry Dishes: Certificate Iv In Commercial Cookery Assignment, TAF NSW, Australia
- COML2020: A Client Has Come To You To Ask About Listing Her Public Company: Companies And Partnership Law, USA, Australia