Finance in the Sport and Recreation Industry
Part A. Protect your finances. Say no to scams and keep a clean credit score.
Question One. Online fraud, Pyramid schemes, Ponzi schemes, and Credit Ratings.
Give two examples of fraud in the business.
What is a Ponzi scheme?
How do you check your credit score and why is a good credit rating important?
Part B. Protect your future. Superannuation and Diversifying Your Investment Portfolio.
Question Five. Prepare for your retirement.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
How do you know what your superannuation is invested in? For what reasons would you change your investment mix?
Give an example of a sportsperson who overall managed their money badly and an example of a sportsperson who overall managed their money well. What general advice would you give a sportsperson in managing their money?
Question Six. Building your Investment Portfolio and Know-How Financial Products Work.
What is an investment portfolio? How do you diversify your portfolio? Can you diversify your investments if you only have a small amount to invest?
How do shares work? You may want to consider the process to buy or sell shares, franked dividends, unfranked dividends, ordinary shares, preference shares.
List 5 tips for buying shares. You may want to consider some here, https://www.smartinvestor.barclays.co.uk/invest/investment-insight/investment-ideas-and-strategies/10-golden-rules-for-investors.html
What are the steps to buy a property? Using an example of a real property for sale in Australia, demonstrate the steps and costs it would take for you to buy a property with a mortgage. You may consider the deposit, stamp duty, mortgage payments, council rates, levies. Be as specific as possible.
Why do Australians often talk about gearing? Describe what negative gearing and positive gearing is.
What is a cryptocurrency and do you think there is a Bitcoin bubble? You may want to consider this article, http://fortune.com/2018/01/24/young-men-buying-bitcoin/ and this article, http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-19/bitcoin-is-not-the-only-bubble-beware-of-property-and-shares/9343422
Get Help By Expert
The Australian assignment writers at Australia Assignment Help grant its best finance assignment help services to all the students at the best price. Our essay expert in God Coast works hard and write an excellent assignment for you on any topic.
Recent Solved Questions
- Distinguish between Direct Finance and Indirect Finance: Financial Instruments and Markets Assignment, OU, Australia
- You will be Assigned An Emerging Ethical AI Framework to Investigate: Information Technology Report, MU, Australia
- Compare And Contrast Computer Attack And Abuse Tactics: Computer Fraud And Cybersecurity Assignment, MU, Australia
- ECO511 Assignment 3 Scaffold – economics assignment writings
- Assignment One Requires That You Continue The Process Of Narrowing: Educational Leadership Dissertation Proposal, DU, Australia
- BUSM4591: Understand The History And Evolution: Employment Law, RMIT, Australia
- ECON30029: A Corollary Of The Policy Trilemma Is That To Have An Independent Monetary: International Macroeconomics, MU, Australia
- Tax Law Assignment Australia
- Maths assignment Questions- University of Australia
- Develop and/or Collect Five (5) Literacy Play-based Resources across Five (5) Areas: Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, VU, Australia