EDUC6033 Educational Applications of Digital Technologies- Curtin University
Assessment 2: Resource creation and evaluation (50%),
This assessment task is based on the concept of ‘flipped classrooms’. There are two tasks that you will complete:
Part A: You are to develop a 5 to 7 minute instructional video targeting a very specific aspect of the Australian Curriculum. This video should be targeted at a particular year-level and designed for independent student use (i.e. be a ‘flipped video’).
Part B: You are to write a 1000 word critical evaluation supported by high-quality references on the role that technology can play in the ‘flipped’ classroom.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Assessment Criteria (see Blackboard for the actual marking guide)
The instructional video;
- is of the correct type (designed for independent use, i.e. ‘flipped video’)
- targets a particular age group
- addresses a suitable topic from the Australian Curriculum
- is educationally effective
- is of high technical quality (editing, audio quality, etc)
The critical reflection
- has a clear central thesis
- demonstrates both reflective and critical thinking
- is supported by high-quality references
- demonstrates a high-level of academic writing skills
- has a referencing style that conforms to APA 6th Edition
Get Help By Expert
Buy dissertation paper online from the professionals of AustraliAssignmentHelp.com and make your way towards success. Our assignment help experts offer excellent help with referencing guide to students appropriately.
Recent Solved Questions
- SITHKOP002: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Assess Your Ability To Complete Tasks: Plan And Cost Basic Menus Assignment, VU, Australia
- Potters Hardware operates a small business reliant on Tradespeople sourcing their requirements and to encourage business Potters Hardware: Administer financial Accounts Course Work, CSU, Australia
- The following career episode is on the basis of the project titled “Satellite Communication and This project was carried out by me when I was working: Telecommunications Engineer Assignment, MU, Australia
- Research these 3 types of hospitality and catering organizations You are then required to provide comprehensive details: Coordinate Cooking Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- Using An Entrepreneurial Venture You Wish To Start: Entrepreneurship Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- H5030: The Company Ceylon Textile Suppliers (CTS) An Australian Owned Organization: Business Systems Analysis And Design Assignment, VU, Australia
- MKT600: To Enhance A Clear Understanding Of The Importance Of Marketing In Modern Business Practices: Marketing Assignment, DU, Australia
- CPCCBC4003A: Requires You To Select The Building Contract That Is Appropriate For The Residential Project Provided: Diploma Of Building And Construction Assignment, VU, Australia
- CPC50210: List The Eight Important Sources Of Information That Can Assist In The Hazard Identification Process: Diploma Of Building And Construction Assignment, VU, Australia
- Income Tax Law Assignment Question- University of Australia