ECO511 Assignment 3 Scaffold – economics assignment writings
Answer the following question ensuring that you apply economic principles or theory related to understanding the health of the economy and the need for government intervention to inform your analysis and support your decisions. Communicate your ideas with correct grammar, spelling, and writing style and support your answer with diagrams and examples as necessary.
Question 1 (10 marks)
Using data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) http://www.abs.gov.au/ collect information on the four expenditure components of Gross Domestic Product: consumption, investment, government, and net exports. Develop measures for these four components using annual data for the period 1987/8 to 2017/18 inclusive, in real per capita terms. Plot these values over time. Be explicit and define the data employed and provide sources for the data obtained, cite the ABS catalog and table numbers. Provide economic explanations of any observed time patterns in these series.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Question 2 (10 marks)
Using appropriate diagrams, explain the likely impact of a period of low real wage growth on macroeconomic equilibrium in Australia. Use evidence drawn from media and other reports to illustrate your answer. How might government policy responses to mitigate any undesirable consequences of prolonged periods of low real wage growth?
Get Help By Expert
Looking for an Aussie professional to finish the best economics assignment writings for you? Then make your way towards AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com and stay relaxed. We have the best assignment writers working with us that can accomplish all your work in a short time. SO choose our homework help Australia services now.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACC302 Strategic Management Accounting- Australian Institute of Higher Education
- TAXN7311 and TAXN6212 Principles of Taxation
- Distinguish between Direct Finance and Indirect Finance: Financial Instruments and Markets Assignment, OU, Australia
- STAT2001 / STAT5008: Compute the Total Quantity of Petroleum Commercially: Mathematical Statistics Assignment, ANU, Australia
- SAP102: John is a 21-year-old man. He has a History of Growing Up: Welfare Systems and Services Report, AIB, Australia
- AMSM700: Demonstrate The Linkage between the Organization’s Strategy and Its Vision: Strategic Management Assignment, ARA, New Zealand
- To Prepare an Analyst Report on a Publicly Listed, Dividend-Paying Company: Finance Assignment, OU, Australia
- Assignment Question on SEM401 Materials Performance and Durability
- FINA6000 Managing Finance – Assessment 3 – Case Analysis
- Crosss Cultural Influences and Change- Assignment 2