Describe Two New Products That Are Available To Consumers Of Hospitality Products: Source And Use Information In Hospitality Industry Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||Source And Use Information In Hospitality Industry|
a) Describe two new products that are available to consumers of hospitality products.
b) Describe two new techniques that are available in the hospitality industry.
c) Describe two new technologies that are available in the hospitality industry.
d) Describe two new services that are available in the hospitality industry.
What are ten important work attributes and ethics that a worker needs in the hospitality industry?
1. Where would you go to find out information about the following:
a) Code of practice for manual handling
b) Australian Tourist Accreditation Program
c) Information about the hotel industry in Australia
d) Information about how to deal with a tricky issue that has come up in your workplace.
e) Plain English explanation of the requirements of legislation relevant to the hospitality industry.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
f) Requirements for training in food handling
g) Union membership for hospitality workers:
2. Provide an example of a hospitality industry journal.
3. Provide an example of a media article that provides information about trends in hospitality.
4. Provide two opportunities that hospitality workers have to network within their industry.
5. Provide an example of a time where you have had a personal experience that has influenced how you would like to conduct your own practice as a hospitality manager.
How does the hospitality industry contribute to the Australian economy? Make sure you cite the source of your information.
As a hospitality manager, you will need to frequently work with people from other industry groups. Explain four important characteristics that will lead to effective relationships with the following people:
You are working in a restaurant where food and alcohol are served. A supplier has made a delivery but also asks you to give your supervisor a bag full of chocolates that are to be given out to customers as part of a promotion within the restaurant. A co-worker has seen the bag of chocolates and decides to take some for herself as they are her favorite brand. What should you do and why?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
You are working in a hotel that contains a gaming room. Two men approach you at the bar and while you are serving them, they ask you a number of questions. These questions were general at first but then they became more specific. They asked you the following questions:
a) Has this hotel got a gaming venue?
b) Where is it?
c) What time does it close?
d) Does it have a back door?
e) Does it have security?
f) How much money do people gamble every day?
g) When the machines are emptied, how is the money handled?
h) What should you do and why?
You are working at a bar and a group of your old school friends comes up to the bar. You haven’t seen them in a very long time and are pleased to see them. One of the groups asks you for a free drink as ‘you owe him one because he helped you once when your car had broken down.
What should you do and why?
You are working in hospitality service and an opportunity arises for promotion. The position has been advertised externally on the internet. You have been working hard and all of your supervisors have advised you to apply for the position as you display all of the qualities, skills, and knowledge that are required. You have spent time on your resume and your application and you are aware that two other staff members are interested in the position. You all know each other well and are supportive of each other.
You arrive at work on the day of your interview. You are told that no interviews will be going ahead as the manager has decided to give the job to an acquaintance of his. It appears that he does not have relevant experience in the job.
a) Is the manager acting legally? Why/why not?
b) What options do applicants for the job have to get a fair deal?
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Australia Assignment Help provides the best nursing assignment help on Source And Use Information In Hospitality Industry with different Australian university students. Our university assignment writers have good knowledge of clinical concepts. You can approach us at any time to get the best quality online assignment help.
Recent Solved Questions
- FNS50210: This Unit Describes The Performance Outcomes Skills And Knowledge Required To Review: Diploma Of Accounting Assignment, SU, Australia
- 200909: Three Competing Businesses Make A Secret Agreement To Charge The Same Prices: Enterprise Law Assignment, BU, Australia
- The management of high-risk and high profile people as a case manager can result in a person experiencing greater levels of stress: Case Management Essay, UOS, Australia
- MKT101A: Choose A Small Or Medium-Sized Existing Business As A Client: Marketing Fundamentals Assignment, BU, Australia
- CHCCCS023: Requirements specify the evidence and required conditions for assessment: Support Independence And Wellbeing-Disability Case Study, VU, Australia
- SITXHRM002: You Are Required To Address All Questions To Achieve Competence: Roster Staff Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBCUS301: The observation checklist is used by your workplace supervisor to observe you demonstrating the application of the required skills: Practical Observation Assignment, TAFE, Australia
- FIN206: Analyze the processes involved in managing an investment portfolio and Examine portfolio management theories: Investment Management Assignment, KPU, Australia
- NUR241:Effectively use drug information resources to ensure safe medication management practices: Safety and Quality in Medication Management Assignment, UTAS, Australia
- Explain The Philosophy Underpinning Gestalt Therapy With Reference: Gestalt Therapy Assignment, VU, Australia