Describe The Agency-Principal Relationship: Agent Representative Victoria, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||Agent Representative Victoria|
Describe the agency-principal relationship. What are the agent’s responsibilities in this relationship?
Define the following roles.
a) Real estate agent
b) Agent’s representative
c) Officer in effective control
a) Which legislation describes the key licensing and eligibility requirements for agency staff in your state or territory?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
b) List the eligibility requirements for an estate agent’s license and agent representative’s license in your state or territory.
c) Identify and list the legislation relating to the following:
1. anti-discrimination and equal employment opportunity
2. consumer protection and trade practices
3. environmental issues
6. property management.
d) List the legislative and industry requirements in your state or territory that regulate the ethical and standard of conduct real estate agents and real estate representatives.
e) Explain the intention of the following legislation:
1. Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
2. Equal Opportunity Act 2010
3. Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012
f) List the legislation that covers property sales in your state or territory
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Do you want to get the assignment help on Agent Representative Victoria? Are you looking for an expert case study helper who can write your assignment for you at a cheap price? Then buy online assignments from the assignment writers of AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com. So don't you worry about your assessment, Hire us!
Recent Solved Questions
- David is the new accountant for a company that builds small aeroplanes for hobby enthusiasts: Bachelor of Business Accounting, Assignment, WSU, Australia
- The Theme You Have Chosen For Your Two Biological Entities: Computer Science Assignment, SU, Australia
- CHC30113: PART A holistic Dovelopment Nutrition is extremely important in relation to a child’s brain development: Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, Tafe Nsw, Australia
- MGT501: Business Stakeholder Analysis is a Technique for Identifying Stakeholders: Business Environment Assignment, TU, Australia
- BB106 Melbourne Institute of Technology- Economics Assignment
- BSBCUS301: List The Main Areas Of Customer Service Delivery That Are Critical To The Success: Deliver And Monitor A Service To Customers Case Study, VU, Australia
- SEJ751: There are different ways to characterize the environmental impact of a product. The MET Matrix is such a tool used in industry: Materials Performance and Durability Assignment, DU, Australia
- BSBCUS301: Bright White Smiles is a well-established Dental Practice located in the CBD It currently employs a Practice Manager: Deliver and Monitor a Service to Customers Case Study, VU, Australia
- BSBMGT616: Database Design Development And Performance Enhancement: Develop And Implement Strategic Plans Case Study, SU, Australia
- The student is to access a building site under construction and inspect it for structural adequacy in relation: Building & construction Report, VU, Australia