David is the new accountant for a company that builds small aeroplanes for hobby enthusiasts: Bachelor of Business Accounting, Assignment, WSU, Australia
|University||Western Sydney University (WSU)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Business Accounting|
This assignment aims to reinforce and extend students’ knowledge and understanding of key topics in this course (HC1010) including Overview of Accounting, Organisational Structure & the Reporting Environment, Corporate Governance, Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Financial Performance, Cash Flow Statement, Financial Statement Analysis, Accounting for Business Transactions, Cost Concepts & Behaviour, Preparation of Budgets, and Cost-Volume Profit-Analysis through independent research and application of knowledge and skills.
David is the new accountant for a company that builds small aeroplanes for hobby enthusiasts. The company, HobbyAero Ltd, employs 200 people. About 3 years ago, the company underwent a major expansion of its aeroplane-building facilities because of increased demand for its aeroplanes from overseas buyers. To do this it borrowed $10 million through a loan from a bank.
The loan agreement contains the following clauses:
i) HobbyAero is to maintain a current ratio of at least 2:1
ii) The after-tax profit margin must be at least 10 per cent
If the company fails to meet either ratio in any year, the $10 million is immediately payable.
Last year the government removed a 20% tariff on small aeroplanes and the company has had difficulty competing against international competitors. Consequently, the company has had to reduce its profit margins to compete with overseas suppliers.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
We have Ph.D. and Masters's Assignment helpers who follow all Australian university standards. our brilliant experts have enough knowledge to write the step-by-step solutions for business assignments and accounting assignments at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- What are the children curious or wondering about and Ask open-ended questions to clarify their interest and provide resources: Bachelor of Early Childhood Education Assignment, DU, Australia
- CPCCBC4004A: To complete this task, you are required to submit a price for the contractual obligations of Mr. and Mrs. Brown’s construction project: Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects Assessment, VU, Australia
- 7906ICT: Demonstrate competency with industry-standard forensic analysis software: Digital Forensic Course Work, Griffith University, Australia
- Pick One Skill Set In Oral Language Development: Masters Of Teaching Assignment, VU, Australia
- The Macquarie Dictionary Defines Communication: Therapeutic Relationships Coursework, UQ, Australia
- SITHKOP005: You will be observed coordinating cooking operations using 2 different food production processes: Coordinate cooking operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- Assume That The Audience For Your Presentation Is A Diverse Group: Marketing Assignment, DU, Australia
- To Commence Your Online Examination On Time Log In To Your View Site 15 Minutes: Social Psychology, SUT, Australia
- SIT40516: Explain what is meant by the term ‘diversity management and Provide five reasons why diversity is valued in organizations today: Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery Homework, AU, Australia
- The study of visible sound vibration, called cymatics, explores, examines, and explains how sound and matter: Diploma of Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy course work, Australia