CU1112 : Demonstrate Critical Thinking and your Ability to Illustrate the Major Connections Between Information and Society: Communication, Information and Society Essay, JCU, Australia
|University||James Cook University JCU|
|Subject||CU1112 : Communication Information and Society|
Sustainability in Information Agencies
Write an essay that responds to the following questions:
How can information professionals use the concept of sustainability to?
- Support sustainable development projects within the information society?
- Engage various groups of users with sustainable development projects?
- Make existing information agencies more sustainable from environmental, economic, and social perspectives?
This assessment is designed to allow you to demonstrate critical thinking and your ability to illustrate the major connections between information and society, and your skills in articulating a reflective approach to professional information practice.
You also need to explore and use relevant scholarly/professional literature and other resources to gain a general idea about the importance of sustainability and related concepts such as diversity.
- Demonstrates understanding of the meaning and various aspects of sustainability and its related concepts and issues:
Explicitly demonstrates a profound understanding of sustainable development. Critically analyses the role of information professionals in this context. The analysis is well-supported with an extensive range of quality sources that have been smoothly embedded into the discussion.
- Demonstrates critical thinking, analysis, and synthesis:
Identifies and deeply analyses relevant contemporary trends and issues about the concept of sustainability in the information society and the role of information professionals. The analysis is contextualised from various perspectives.
- Structure and quality of argument
It is insightful, engaging and persuasive. It contains structured sections and expands on current practice using a balanced argument and evidence. Recommendations are creative and entirely based on the ideas presented.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get essay writing help on (CU1112) Communication, Information and Society Essay from the professionals of AustraliAssignmentHelp.com and secure HD rank in your academic area. Our James cook university assignment help experts have great capability to write custom essay papers on communication assignment at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BX3112 SP 22 Taxation Law – University of Australia
- The Australian Government Implemented An Unprecedented Package Of Fiscal Policy: Macroeconomics Assignment, USA, Australia
- Economics Assessment Questions – University of Australia
- To Describe One of Australia’s National Health Priorities: Nursing Essay, QUT, Australia
- FNSACC514: How Is The Report Disseminated And Who Is It Given To: Prepare Financial Reports For Corporate Entities Assignment, SU, Australia
- ECON10004: Bob Has Won A Contract To Be The Exclusive Seller Of Bottled Water: Introductory Microeconomics, UM, Australia
- The purpose of this event is to determine the needs of people with mental health issues and to work with these people: Mental Health Assignment, CSU, Australia
- Explain The Importance Of Recognizing With Spirit Guides In Holistic Counselling Practice: Coursework, LTU, Australia
- SITXMGT002: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Assess Your Ability To Complete Tasks: Establish And Conduct Business Relationships Assignment, VU, Australia
- Thousands Of Elderly People In The Aged Care And Health Sector Become Extremely Ill: Critical Review Of Audits In Aged Care Essay, USA, Australia