CU1112 : Demonstrate Critical Thinking and your Ability to Illustrate the Major Connections Between Information and Society: Communication, Information and Society Essay, JCU, Australia
|University||James Cook University JCU|
|Subject||CU1112 : Communication Information and Society|
Sustainability in Information Agencies
Write an essay that responds to the following questions:
How can information professionals use the concept of sustainability to?
- Support sustainable development projects within the information society?
- Engage various groups of users with sustainable development projects?
- Make existing information agencies more sustainable from environmental, economic, and social perspectives?
This assessment is designed to allow you to demonstrate critical thinking and your ability to illustrate the major connections between information and society, and your skills in articulating a reflective approach to professional information practice.
You also need to explore and use relevant scholarly/professional literature and other resources to gain a general idea about the importance of sustainability and related concepts such as diversity.
- Demonstrates understanding of the meaning and various aspects of sustainability and its related concepts and issues:
Explicitly demonstrates a profound understanding of sustainable development. Critically analyses the role of information professionals in this context. The analysis is well-supported with an extensive range of quality sources that have been smoothly embedded into the discussion.
- Demonstrates critical thinking, analysis, and synthesis:
Identifies and deeply analyses relevant contemporary trends and issues about the concept of sustainability in the information society and the role of information professionals. The analysis is contextualised from various perspectives.
- Structure and quality of argument
It is insightful, engaging and persuasive. It contains structured sections and expands on current practice using a balanced argument and evidence. Recommendations are creative and entirely based on the ideas presented.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get essay writing help on (CU1112) Communication, Information and Society Essay from the professionals of AustraliAssignmentHelp.com and secure HD rank in your academic area. Our James cook university assignment help experts have great capability to write custom essay papers on communication assignment at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- List The Main Areas Of Customer Service Delivery That Are Critical To The Success: Cert III Dental Assisting Course Work, RMIT, Australia
- SIT718: The given Dataset RedWine, is used to model Wine Quality Based on physicochemical tests The Dataset Provides the 1,599 Red Wine Samples From The North of Portugal: Real World Analytics Assignment, Deakin University, Australia
- HLTWHS002: Identify Existing and Potential Hazards in the Workplace, Report Them to Designated Persons, and Record Them According to Workplace Procedures:Follow Safe Work Practices for Direct Client Care, Homework, Australia
- CHCECE022: Demonstrate your ability to plan and implement a program that promotes and encourages children’s agency: Promote Children’s Agency Assignment, ACC, Australia
- SIT30616: In Your Own Words Provide A Short Definition: Certificate III In Hospitality Assignment, VU, Australia
- The purpose of this event is to determine the needs of people with mental health issues and to work with these people: Mental Health Assignment, CSU, Australia
- BIZ101A: Using The Full Report Format Studied: Business Communications Assignment, LTU, Australia
- Dementia Is A Term Used To Describe A Group Of Conditions Characterized: The Psychosocial Determinants Of Dementia Among Australian Woman Research Proposal, UON, Australia
- HLTAAP001: From your knowledge and any other research, create and attach a flow diagram to demonstrate: Recognise Healthy Body Systems Coursework, VU, Australia
- Finance in the Sport and Recreation Industry