CSE1SPX: Discuss The Important Social And Environmental Issues: Sustainability Practices Assignment, DU, Australia
|Subject||CSE1SPX: Sustainability Practices|
Task 1: Policy Scope
Complete all the items within heading 1. Policy Scope, as noted below;
1. Policy scope
1.1 Key stakeholders (ideally, chose only key stakeholders and prioritize them)
1.2 Responsibility or duty to act
1.3 Legislation mandating compliance (research, discuss, and cite relevant legislations)
Task 2: Overview of the current situation, set goals for improvement and actions
Complete all items within headings 2, 3, and 4.
2.1 Discuss the important social and environmental issues the example business faces and how such issues affect local businesses.
3.1 List the goals for improvement. (Ensure they are in the S.M.A.R.T. format)
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
3.2 Search for potential social partnerships with other local/national businesses to solve the social and environmental issues.
4.1 Discuss all the possible sustainability practices and Actions that the example business and its partners could implement to solve some of the social and/or environmental issues in the community. (Ensure you create an Action Plan Table).
Task 3: Communication and review
Complete all the items within the heading 5
Communication and review, as noted below.
5.1 Roles and responsibilities – Explain key roles and responsibilities for staff. Ensure you use a “Responsibility Matrix’. You can make up names for the position.
5.2 Competence training and awareness – Discuss the required training and how it is documented and updated.
5.3 Communication with stakeholders – Explain how is the sustainability policy
communicated to stakeholders? And identify potential barriers to the successful communication and implementation of the example business’s sustainability policy and how it will overcome them.
5.4 Make recommendations to the example business on how it can improve its engagement with sustainability.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Task 4: Monitoring and compliance
Complete all the items within heading 6
6.1 Note how the sustainability policy is reviewed and evaluated for compliance.
6.2 Explain the importance of continuous improvement and how it is achieved. Can discuss relevant CSR framework elements.
Task 5: Reference list
Complete all the items within heading 7
7.1 Include a list of sources accessed in the research of your policy. These can include websites, reports, textbooks, journal articles etc.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
We provide the best Business assignment help where are Australian assignment experts provide well-research (CSE1SPX) Sustainability Practices assignment solutions. Students from all over the world have taken our assignment writing help and have benefited a lot by improving their grades and getting a better understanding of this subject
Recent Solved Questions
- HA2011-Managerial Accounting Assessment Answer
- To Commence Your Online Examination On Time Log In To Your View Site 15 Minutes: Social Psychology, SUT, Australia
- BSBCMM401: Choose 2 Topics Relevant to your Area of Training or Study Relating to e.g. Workplace Health and Safety, Staff Training, New Technology, Product and Service Knowledge: Make a Presentation Assignment, VU, Australia
- FNSACC514: How Is The Report Disseminated And Who Is It Given To: Prepare Financial Reports For Corporate Entities Assignment, SU, Australia
- SITXFIN003: List 8 Examples For Financial Records: Manage Finances Within A Budget Assignment. VU, Australia
- Concrete Is A Versatile Material With Many Uses: Construction Methods Assignment, USA, Australia
- BSBDIV501: Create a Statement About Kingfisher Garden Centre’s Position on Discrimination: Manage Diversity in the Workplace Assignment, VU, Australia
- You Are An Information Librarian In Your Chosen Library: Information Literacy Assignment, OU, Australia
- BSBWOR203: Employers And Employees Both Have Responsibilities For Health And Safety In The Workplace: BSB – Business Services Training Package Assignment, DU, Australia
- BSBITU313: Set Up Your Desk Ergonomically Before You Commence: Design And Produce Digital, DU, Australia