Create your world Spend 30 minutes creating a miniature world where you would like to live: Diploma of Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy (HICAT) Assignment, Australia
|Subject||Diploma of Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy|
Activity one –
Create your world Spend 30 minutes creating a miniature world where you would like to live. You may not be able to show the entirety of your world, but you can create the part where you feel you would spend most of your time; your home. Make it a place where you are always safe, always loved, always at peace. Please photograph your creation and attach the photo as a jpeg file to your module submission.
Activity two –
Make your body sculpture Spend around 30 minutes making a sculpture of your body in the wet sand. It can be any size you want, life-size or tiny. Try to make it accurately represent your body so that if anyone who knew you saw it, they would know it was a sculpture of you. Please take a photo of your creation to attach to your module submission.
Activity three –
Wheel of Life Mandala Spend around 40 minutes making a mandala in the sand. You can use wet or dry sand, and you can use any found objects you wish. As you make your Mandala think of it as the wheel of your life. Include some of your most significant history, symbols of the past that have helped shape who you are. Let it tell the story of where you have been. But let it also represent where you want to go. Include what you want to see unfolding in your life. Please take a photo of your creation to attach to your module submission.
Spend at least an hour playing this week. Play like a child does. Think about what you liked to play when you were a child and what it was about those games you enjoyed. Then write about what you did for play and how it made you feel (under 200 words). What memories arose for you?
Think about the types of questions you might ask a client during a sand play session. Imagine your client has had a marriage end and has been feeling lost and directionless. You have asked them to build the world they feel they are living in now. Write a list of questions you might ask them to help them reflect on their creation.
Now imagine it is the above client’s second sand play session. You have asked them to build the world they want to create for themselves, the world they wish they lived in…the world they want to live in. Write a list of questions you might ask them to help them reflect on their creation.
Create a mandala out of found objects. You can use sand or dirt, or any other natural materials you wish. Once you have completed your design, take some time to sit in concentrative meditation on your mandala. Try to only think about the mandala and let all other thoughts fall away. Each time you find your mind thinking about something other than your mandala, just gently refocus. Please take a photo of your mandala and include it with your course work submission. Please write a short essay (under 200 words) describing this experience.
Continue to practice the full-body relaxation exercise every day.
Recent Solved Questions
- BB106 Melbourne Institute of Technology- Economics Assignment
- Explain The Philosophy Underpinning Gestalt Therapy With Reference: Gestalt Therapy Assignment, VU, Australia
- MKT525: Analyze the Current Market Situation for Your Organizations Using the PESTLE and SWOT frameworks: Digital and Social Media Marketing Assignment, CSU, Australia
- A Company Uses A “Just In Time” Inventory Management System: Economics And Business Statistics, UWA, Australia
- SITXWHS003: Prior to commencing the assessments, your trainer/assessor will explain each assessment task and the terms and conditions relating to the submission of your assessment task: Commercial Cookery Assignment, VU, Australia
- You are a Support Worker for a Mental Health agency and a woman named Zeinah: Mental Health Case Study, OUA, Australia
- Middleton Expects to Buy a 9.5% Coupon, 15 years Bond Today When It is First Issued by Alex PLC: Accounting Assignment, CSU, Australia
- SITHCCC014: Describes the performance outcomes, skills, and knowledge required to prepare and cook a range of meat dishes: Prepare Meat Dishes Assignment, DIT, Australia
- CHCLLN001: Marla, a grade 3 student at a small rural school, has been described as a ‘low achiever’ amongst staff: Respond to client language, literacy and numeracy needs Assignment, Australia
- The study of visible sound vibration, called cymatics, explores, examines, and explains how sound and matter: Diploma of Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy course work, Australia