CPCCBC4018A: You have taken a measurement on Lot 14 from the southwest corner to the north east corner of the allotment: Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||CPCCBC4001A: Apply Building Codes And Standards To The Construction|
1. You have taken a measurement on Lot 14 from the southwest corner to the north east corner of the allotment. The measurement you obtained from your tape measure, laying it on the ground, was 43,866 mm, measured to the nearest millimetre.
a.Is this the true dimension for the distance between the two pegs on plan view?
b.If the answer to part ‘a’ is no, what is the true dimension of the plan view and explain the reason for the difference? (use Pythagoras’ theorem)
2. You have engaged a surveyor to carry out an identification survey of Lot 14 (peg the four corners of the boundaries) and to peg the 6m building line (the setback of the house from the front boundary).
a. From the northwest corner of the allotment, calculate the angle and distance to the northwest corner of the proposed building
b.From the contours determine the total fall across the footprint of the building
c. Assuming you will construct a level, rectangular platform for the construction of the building, extending 1m beyond the external walls of the building, what are the approximate dimensions of this platform?
d.Utilizing the surveyor’s pegs, outline, step by step, how you would set out the building user-profiles and string lines to allow any excavation, formwork/slab construction to be accurately completed.
e.Outline how you would construct the formwork to achieve the required Finished Floor Level.
f. From the finished floor level shown on the drawings (RL 0.000), subtract 200mm to allow for the slab and subgrade thickness. This reduced level is sometimes referred to as the bulk excavation level (BEL). From this BEL, the contours, and the dimensions of the rectangular platform, calculate the approximate volume of the bulk excavation for the building (use diagrams were needed to illustrate your method).
3. Assuming the RL at the top of the vehicle access (crossing) is 0.030, the top of the kerb is -0.030 and the kerb height is 100mm,
a. Draw a longitudinal section of the vehicle crossing from the kerb to the front boundary Lot 14. (Note that the length of the crossing is 3.2m; determined by scaling off the drawing)
b. Determine the grade from the top of the crossing to the bottom of kerb as a percentage and a ratio.
4. The client on Project 1 has requested provision be made for stormwater detention on the site. The hydraulics engineer has calculated the capacity of the pit necessary for the site to be 23,000 litres.
Calculate a pit dimension that would meet this capacity requirement and that can be constructed within the front area of the property; that is, in the area between the front boundary and the front building line. Do not position the tank within 3m of the building. (1000L = 1m3)
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you Searching for urgent assignment help on CPCCBC4018A: Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects Assignment? then consult with certified professionals that are highly skilled experts at Australia Assignment Help. Here our specialist surely assists you with management assignments at the lowest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBINN301: Present Your Innovative Idea To A Group Or Team Of People: Assessment 2 Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- HI2011: Analyze, Evaluate And Discuss Theoretical And Practical Knowledge Of Global Business Strategy: International And Global Business Assignment, HI, Australia
- BSBCMM401: Choose 2 Topics Relevant to your Area of Training or Study Relating to e.g. Workplace Health and Safety, Staff Training, New Technology, Product and Service Knowledge: Make a Presentation Assignment, VU, Australia
- The Macquarie Dictionary Defines Communication: Therapeutic Relationships Coursework, UQ, Australia
- LAW10021: Explain The Difference Between Enactment And Commencement As Part Of The Legislative Process: Introduction Of Law, USA, Australia
- SITHCCC014: Describes the performance outcomes, skills, and knowledge required to prepare and cook a range of meat dishes: Prepare Meat Dishes Assignment, DIT, Australia
- BSBOPS504: Explain The Requirements Of WHS Legislation In Relation To Risk Management: Manage Business Risk Assignment, SU, Australia
- HI6027: Barbara was a Regular Shopper at Egeeay Supermarket, Which was Part of a Large National Supermarket: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, HI, Australia
- BSBFIM601: Area That Has Mainly Contributed To Profit And Loss: Manage Finances Assessment, VU, Australia
- The Equation Below Represents A Monotonic Acid Ionizing With Water To Form Ions: Chemistry Assignment, FU, Australia