CPCCBC4018A: You have taken a measurement on Lot 14 from the southwest corner to the north east corner of the allotment: Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||CPCCBC4001A: Apply Building Codes And Standards To The Construction|
1. You have taken a measurement on Lot 14 from the southwest corner to the north east corner of the allotment. The measurement you obtained from your tape measure, laying it on the ground, was 43,866 mm, measured to the nearest millimetre.
a.Is this the true dimension for the distance between the two pegs on plan view?
b.If the answer to part ‘a’ is no, what is the true dimension of the plan view and explain the reason for the difference? (use Pythagoras’ theorem)
2. You have engaged a surveyor to carry out an identification survey of Lot 14 (peg the four corners of the boundaries) and to peg the 6m building line (the setback of the house from the front boundary).
a. From the northwest corner of the allotment, calculate the angle and distance to the northwest corner of the proposed building
b.From the contours determine the total fall across the footprint of the building
c. Assuming you will construct a level, rectangular platform for the construction of the building, extending 1m beyond the external walls of the building, what are the approximate dimensions of this platform?
d.Utilizing the surveyor’s pegs, outline, step by step, how you would set out the building user-profiles and string lines to allow any excavation, formwork/slab construction to be accurately completed.
e.Outline how you would construct the formwork to achieve the required Finished Floor Level.
f. From the finished floor level shown on the drawings (RL 0.000), subtract 200mm to allow for the slab and subgrade thickness. This reduced level is sometimes referred to as the bulk excavation level (BEL). From this BEL, the contours, and the dimensions of the rectangular platform, calculate the approximate volume of the bulk excavation for the building (use diagrams were needed to illustrate your method).
3. Assuming the RL at the top of the vehicle access (crossing) is 0.030, the top of the kerb is -0.030 and the kerb height is 100mm,
a. Draw a longitudinal section of the vehicle crossing from the kerb to the front boundary Lot 14. (Note that the length of the crossing is 3.2m; determined by scaling off the drawing)
b. Determine the grade from the top of the crossing to the bottom of kerb as a percentage and a ratio.
4. The client on Project 1 has requested provision be made for stormwater detention on the site. The hydraulics engineer has calculated the capacity of the pit necessary for the site to be 23,000 litres.
Calculate a pit dimension that would meet this capacity requirement and that can be constructed within the front area of the property; that is, in the area between the front boundary and the front building line. Do not position the tank within 3m of the building. (1000L = 1m3)
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you Searching for urgent assignment help on CPCCBC4018A: Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects Assignment? then consult with certified professionals that are highly skilled experts at Australia Assignment Help. Here our specialist surely assists you with management assignments at the lowest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Go to the Website Desmos. Then, Click on the ‘Math Tools’ Dropdown: Linear and Non-linear Relations Assignment, SWSC, Australia
- ICTICT803: Electronic Commerce Commonly Known As E-Commerce Or ECommerce Or E-Business Consists: Endorse Business Plan Components Assignment, VU, Australia
- Commercial Law Assignment (BULAW5914) Federation Business School CRICOS Provider No. 00103D (VIC); 01266K (NSW); 02235J (SA)
- MN604- Research in Information Security Management
- Workplace Law assignment with context to Bob an employee at RSL club
- SITHCCC007: List the Food Safety Aspects Which must be Considered During the Production of Soups Stocks: Prepare Stocks, Sauces and Soups Assignment, VU, Australia
- ENG120: Discuss The Significance Of This Passage In Relation To The Main Narrative: English Essay, USA, Australia
- Describe The Importance Of Preventive Maintenance: Cyber Security Devices And Network Maintenance Assignment, USA, Australia
- SITHKOP002: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Assess Your Ability To Complete Tasks: Plan And Cost Basic Menus Assignment, VU, Australia
- ICT200: The Fragrance Flowers Group Operates Extensively In The Australian Flower Industry: Database Design and Development Assignment, VU, Australia