CPCCBC4003A: Requires You To Select The Building Contract That Is Appropriate For The Residential Project Provided: Diploma Of Building And Construction Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||CPCCBC4003A: Diploma Of Building And Construction|
Part 1 – Prepare a contract and all supporting documentation for a residential Project
Part 1 requires you to select the building contract that is appropriate for the residential project provided. You are then to complete the contract for the residential project. Completing the contract means that you are to complete and/or draft any supporting documentation for the contract that would be required for its acceptance by a client and approval by your shire and state. The supporting documentation is also to be provided to your assessor.
Prepare a contract around the following scenario:
The contract is between Peter Thompson and Supreme Constructions Pty Ltd. Mr. Thompson has received a number of quotations for his home build in Rowville and has decided to enter into a contract for the build with Supreme Constructions Pty Ltd as the builder. The basis of the contract is that Peter Thompson and Supreme Constructions Pty Ltd agree that the entire contract is conditional on Peter obtaining $328,000 of home loan finance from Westpac for which he has a current application pending, within 21 days of the execution of the contract.
Supreme Constructions Pty Ltd charges a variation fee of $1,200 should a client request a variation to the signed contract. This fee is on top of materials, labor, and the builder’s margin and this should be included in the contract. The total contract price is $410,000 plus GST and Peter Thompson and Supreme Constructions Pty Ltd have agreed to Progress Payment Method A, with the maximum allowable deposit being charged. Both parties agree that progress claims and the final payment are to be claimed within 5 days of being submitted.
Both Peter Thompson and Supreme Constructions Pty Ltd agree that Peter is to pay the cost of crossover if Peter has not already provided it or it needs to be relocated.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Parties to the contract and contract details:
|Name||Peter Thompson||Supreme Constructions Pty Ltd|
|Address||14A Runny Road Wantirna
|34 Cranky Drive Clayton
|ABN/ACN||N/A||ABN:64 334 332 312
ACN: 334 332 312
|13 Richard Court, Rowville, Victoria, 3178
Block Details: Vol. 023, Folio 081.
|Mobile Number||0404 042 042||0433 221 521|
|N/A||DB-U no 34991|
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you want to hire VU assignment helper at a reasonable cost then you must get in touch with Australia Assignment Help. They provide custom writing to students. They are helping students with their assignments for more than 15 years now. They offer assignment writing help to students on different topics like research papers, case studies, term papers, and dissertations. The experts at the Australia Assignment Help team make sure that they deliver original content to their clients. They work according to instructions given by the client and try to provide them with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Recent Solved Questions
- Abhishek: Did you hear what Professor X said during question time? Felicia: No, why: Linguistics Assignment, UOS, Australia
- It Is The Leader’s Role In The Group To Manage Conflict: Group Work In Social Work Essay, VU, Australia
- SITHCCC005: Fully Equipped Commercial Kitchen Ingredients Workflow And Recipe Card Templates: Prepare Dishes Using Basic Methods Of Cookery Assignment, HI, Australia
- NURS2006: This Assignment Requires You To Discuss A Clinical Problem And Construct: Clinical Governance And Practice Development Essay, UN, Australia
- In Your Own Words, Define The Term Meridian: Meridian System Course Work, MU, Australia
- CU1112 : Demonstrate Critical Thinking and your Ability to Illustrate the Major Connections Between Information and Society: Communication, Information and Society Essay, JCU, Australia
- List The Main Areas Of Customer Service Delivery That Are Critical To The Success: Cert III Dental Assisting Course Work, RMIT, Australia
- BSBCMM411: Bounce Fitness was formed in 2001 in Cairns, Queensland as a corporation: Make presentations Assignment, AU, Australia
- Explain who healthcare providers can report to for difficulties complying with legal and ethical responsibilities: Emergency Medical Service Essay, VU, Australia
- MMH701: Assess The Relationship Between The Business Environment And The Function Of Human Resourcing: Human Resource Strategy Assignment, DU, Australia