CPC50210: You are then to complete the contract for the residential project Completing the contract means that you are to complete: Diploma of Building and Construction Assignment, RMIT, Australia
|Subject||CPC50210: Diploma Of Building And Construction|
The contract between Peter Thompson & Supreme Constructions
You are then to complete the contract for the residential project. Completing the contract means that you are to complete and/or draft any supporting documentation for the contract that would be required for its acceptance by a client and approval by your shire and state. The supporting documentation is also to be provided to your assessor.
The contract is between Peter Thompson and Supreme Constructions Pty Ltd. Mr. Thompson has received a number of quotations for his home build in Rowville and has decided to enter into a contract for the build with Supreme Constructions Pty Ltd as the builder.
The basis of the contract is that Peter Thompson and Supreme Constructions Pty Ltd agree that the entire contract is conditional on Peter obtaining $328,000 of home loan finance from Westpac for which he has a current application pending, within 21 days of the execution of the contract.
Supreme Constructions Pty Ltd charges a variation fee of $1,200 should a client request a variation to the signed contract. This fee is on top of materials, labor, and the builder’s margin and this should be included in the contract. The total contract price is $410,000 plus GST and Peter Thompson and
Supreme Constructions Pty Ltd has agreed to Progress Payment Method A, with the maximum allowable deposit being charged. Both parties agree that progress claims and the final payment are to be claimed within 5 days of being submitted.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Can I pay someone to do my assignment? Sure, pay to experts of australiaassignmenthelp.com. who can provide you well formatted & error free (CPC50210) Diploma of Building and Construction Assignment before the deadline of your university at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ICT200: The Fragrance Flowers Group Operates Extensively In The Australian Flower Industry: Database Design and Development Assignment, VU, Australia
- SIT30616: In Your Own Words Provide A Short Definition: Certificate III In Hospitality Assignment, VU, Australia
- ECON 940: An Australian Real Estate Investment Trust that Owns and Operates: Statistics for Decision Making Assignment, UOW, Australia
- HSP 201: Define And Integrate The Classifications Terminology And General Pathological Principles: Human Systems & Pathophysiology Coursework, VU, Australia
- LAW6000: Jeff Owns a Business that makes and sells a well-known Brand of Peach Brandy: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, LIU, Australia
- List Ten (10) Relevant Work Health And Safety Information That You Need To Explain To Personnel: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Assignment, VU, Australia
- HLTAAP001: reate a poster that details the location, structure, and function of the following major body systems: Recognise Healthy Body Systems Assignment, VU, Australia
- The Equation Below Represents A Monotonic Acid Ionizing With Water To Form Ions: Chemistry Assignment, FU, Australia
- The Australian Government Implemented An Unprecedented Package Of Fiscal Policy: Macroeconomics Assignment, USA, Australia
- Provide a Case Study Focusing on the Midwifery Management, Support, and Referral Pathways for the Woman: Perinatal Mental Health Assignment, ANU, Australia