CPC50210: List The Eight Important Sources Of Information That Can Assist In The Hazard Identification Process: Diploma Of Building And Construction Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||CPC50210: Diploma Of Building And Construction|
Question 1: List the eight (8) important sources of information that can assist in the hazard identification process.
Question 2: What are the key factors that contribute to different workplace environmental and structural hazards. List any eight (8).
Question 3: Answer the following questions:
1. What are different sources of OHS information external to the workplace? List any five (5).
2. What is the purpose of internal sources of information?
3. How would you access the internal and external sources of information at the workplace?
Question 4: What is the duty of the following individuals/parties in the context of risk management, under OHS regulations:
1. Designers, manufacturers, importers, and suppliers
2. Company directors
Question 5: In a workplace, how do the factors such as language, literacy, and cultural profile effects occupational health and safety (OH&’S)? How does this present challenge to the employer to implement duty of care obligation?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Our Victoria University assignment writers offer matchless quality assignment help that enhances the overall academic performance of Australian students. In order to escape from the heavy workload of (CPC50210) Diploma Of Building And Construction assignments, VU students turn to our services & gain full advantage.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHCECE022: Demonstrate your ability to plan and implement a program that promotes and encourages children’s agency: Promote Children’s Agency Assignment, ACC, Australia
- COML2020: A Client Has Come To You To Ask About Listing Her Public Company: Companies And Partnership Law, USA, Australia
- It Is Well Known That IT Security Risk Assessment Is A Vital And Sometimes Regularity Mandated: Method For Attack Tree Data Transformation Assignment, VU, Australia
- PSYC307: The limbic system: the brain region located on either side of the thalamus, just under the cerebrum It includes the hypothalamus: Emotions Assignment, UNE, Australia
- EDEC112L: As A Child What Was My Experience With Art And Learning About Art With Family: Creative Arts In Early Childhood, SU, Australia
- We Are Pleased To Provide A Report On Our Investigations Undertaken: Initial Planning Case Study, UQ, Australia
- Concrete Is A Versatile Material With Many Uses: Construction Methods Assignment, USA, Australia
- Community Engagement Assessment Australia
- ESH304: you will Identify a Professional Dilemma that Requires Action: Teachers as Reflective Practitioners and Action Researchers Report, Tasmania University, Australia
- Operations Management Assignment Help-Pharmaceutical Suppliers to Hospitals: Assessment 4 is an individual research report that is focused on ensuring