Community Engagement Assessment Australia
The purpose of this assessment is for students to develop a community engagement focused social innovation concept and to present it in a report. In this assessment you are required to consider theoretical and practical aspects of social innovation which contribute to community engagement.
You are free to choose an existing organisation which has a community engagement focus and create a social innovation for their client group or you can develop an entirely new concept that you are passionate about.
You need to consider the following issues: the common good, financial, environmental and ethical implications and implementation challenges.
Approaches to this assessment will be discussed at the Workshop in Week 4.
A suggested structure for your report follows
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
- Executive Summary (200 words)
- Discussion of social innovation and community engagement theory (500 words)
- Description of your proposed social innovation (400 words)
- Discussion of the financial, environmental and ethical implications of your social innovation and how your social innovation contributes to the common good (500 words)
- Discuss a significant implementation challenge (300 words)
- Conclusion (100 words)
- Appendices (optional)
Get Help By Expert
The expert essay writers Australia at StudentsAssignmentHelp.com offers excellent assignment writing services to all students. Our online homework help services are available online 24x7 for the students. We offer cheap academic help services to all our customers.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBITU312: In Preparation For Creating Any Work, It Is Important To Set Up Your Workspace: Create Electronic Presentations Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITXFSA001: During 2 Practical Service Instances On The Job Or In Your Training Facilities: Use Hygienic Practices For Food Safety Assignment, HI, Australia
- SITHCCC005: Fully Equipped Commercial Kitchen Ingredients Workflow And Recipe Card Templates: Prepare Dishes Using Basic Methods Of Cookery Assignment, HI, Australia
- BB104: One Of Your Friends Sammy Is About To Prepare The 31 March Balance Sheet: Introductory Accounting Assignment, MU, Australia
- ECON 2300: It is argued that output may be endogenous: Introductory Econometrics Assignments, VU, Australia
- Distinguish between Direct Finance and Indirect Finance: Financial Instruments and Markets Assignment, OU, Australia
- NURS6003: Establishing a Nurse-led Clinic or Stand-alone Nurse Practitioner Service: Clinical Management Assignment, CU, Singapore
- Global Financial Crisis on US
- FNCE40009: US Investors are Mostly Institutional Investors. How the Homogeneity of Their Trading: Advanced Derivative Securities Assignment, Melbourne University
- Social statistics for public health- University of Australia