Community Engagement Assessment Australia
The purpose of this assessment is for students to develop a community engagement focused social innovation concept and to present it in a report. In this assessment you are required to consider theoretical and practical aspects of social innovation which contribute to community engagement.
You are free to choose an existing organisation which has a community engagement focus and create a social innovation for their client group or you can develop an entirely new concept that you are passionate about.
You need to consider the following issues: the common good, financial, environmental and ethical implications and implementation challenges.
Approaches to this assessment will be discussed at the Workshop in Week 4.
A suggested structure for your report follows
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
- Executive Summary (200 words)
- Discussion of social innovation and community engagement theory (500 words)
- Description of your proposed social innovation (400 words)
- Discussion of the financial, environmental and ethical implications of your social innovation and how your social innovation contributes to the common good (500 words)
- Discuss a significant implementation challenge (300 words)
- Conclusion (100 words)
- Appendices (optional)
Get Help By Expert
The expert essay writers Australia at StudentsAssignmentHelp.com offers excellent assignment writing services to all students. Our online homework help services are available online 24x7 for the students. We offer cheap academic help services to all our customers.
Recent Solved Questions
- FINA6000 Managing Finance – Assessment 3 – Case Analysis
- Find a Minimum of 4 Hazards and Complete the Draft Hazard Register: Security and Risk Management Report, ANU, Australia
- Using An Entrepreneurial Venture You Wish To Start: Entrepreneurship Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- BSBCMM401: Choose 2 Topics Relevant to your Area of Training or Study Relating to e.g. Workplace Health and Safety, Staff Training, New Technology, Product and Service Knowledge: Make a Presentation Assignment, VU, Australia
- Global Financial Crisis on US
- ECOM30002/90002 Econometrics 2 – University of Australia
- HSP 201: Define And Integrate The Classifications Terminology And General Pathological Principles: Human Systems & Pathophysiology Coursework, VU, Australia
- SITXINV003: You Can Make An Appeal About An Assessment Decision By Putting: Purchase Goods Assignment, VU, Australia
- STAT2001 / STAT5008: Compute the Total Quantity of Petroleum Commercially: Mathematical Statistics Assignment, ANU, Australia
- Outdoor Sporting Is Defined As An Active Outdoor Activity: Outdoor Sporting Defined As A Sporting Assessment, VU, Australia