Clay is a familiar material in art therapy and in psychotherapy. Many advocate the therapeutic potential of clay as a tool for advancing: Clay Therapy Essay, HHC, Australia
|University||HEALTH & HARMONY COLLEGES (HHC)|
Clay is a familiar material in art therapy and in psychotherapy. Many advocate the therapeutic potential of clay as a tool for advancing therapeutic processes in individual and group therapies. Others ascribe to clay-work diagnostic qualities in family and individual therapies. However, an integrative review regarding the therapeutic factors of clay-work is missing.
Additionally, a summary of conceptualizations regarding the use of clay in art therapy and psychotherapy is needed, including delineation of its therapeutic qualities, and examination of its importance in applied theory. The purpose of this study is to provide an account of the theoretical relatedness of psychodynamic and art therapy approaches in using clay processes to nurture integration and healing for participants.
This article first will review historical and developmental issues of clay-work and clay products. A discussion of the three fundamental features of clay-work will follow. Finally, the article will survey the therapeutic factors of clay-work as they evolve through our literature review.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
online assignment writers at Australia Assignment Help provide you with first-class online exam help service at an affordable price. we have 3000+ Ph.D. and master's degree experts who provide you unique help in nursing assignments, childcare assignments, and healthcare support assignments as per university guidelines.
Recent Solved Questions
- It is a digital forensic CW, it has a forensic image file and we need to use FTK to open the file to find forensic evidence then need to write the report according: Digital Forensic Course Work, UOS, Australia
- Identify Three Common Internal Stressors that Create a Need for Change: Innovation and Change Assignment, VU
- HOSP1003: Identify A Food And Beverage Establishment For Which You Could Be A Mystery Guest: Food And Beverage Operations Report, BU, Australia
- BAA752: Prepare a report, explaining the value proposition of a Collaborative Partnership that the Project Would require Between Your Organisation: Foundations of Integrated Care Report,
- CPC50210: Research/Access The NCC And Record Four Levels Of The NCC: Diploma Of Building And Construction Building Assignment, VU, Australia
- You Are A Nurse Working In That Disadvantaged Community: Nursing Essay, QU, Australia
- CHCDIV001: In Your Own Words Briefly Discuss Cultural Awareness Cultural Safety And Cultural Competence: Work With Diverse People Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBITU212: When is It Necessary to use a Spreadsheet rather than a Word Processing Application: Create and Use Spreadsheets Assignment, DU, Australia
- Indigenous peoples in many regions have a long history of devastation from epidemics brought by colonizers, from the arrival of the first Europeans in the Americas who brought smallpox: communications culture Report, UM, Australia
- SITHCCC013: Assessment Tasks Are Used To Measure Your Understanding And Underpinning Skills: Prepare Seafood Dishes Assignment, VU, Australia