CHCPRT001: The Jones family has been referred to your service in a small regional Queensland town after a Child: Identify and respond to children and young people at risk Case Study, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||CHCPRT001: Identify and respond to children and young people at risk|
The Jones family has been referred to your service in a small regional Queensland town after a Child Concern report was raised with Child Safety Services. You are a Family/Youth Support worker in a local Child and Family Connect service and have been allocated the case. After you make a phone call to John Jones (Father) explaining the referral, he reluctantly agrees for you to visit the family on the following afternoon.
The information you have received from Child Safety is fairly brief – the family apparently moved from NSW two months ago and a neighbor reported concerns related to neglect and poor supervision of the children. However, the Intake section did not feel it warranted investigation as the evidence for harm was extremely limited and there were suspicions that a neighborhood feud had led to the malicious complaint.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com is the most trustworthy case study help provider in Australia. our excellent case study writers deliver high-quality case study solutions on CHCPRT001: Identify and respond to children and young people at risk assessment so that you can enhance your rank in your college or university assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBPMG430: List five project management tools and explain their use in project management: Undertake project work Assignment, Australia
- SITXWHS003 : You work for The Hospitality Co-Op Your Manager David has a Backlog of Work due for the End of the Financial Year: Implement and Monitor work Health and Safety Practices Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- BSBADM506: Identify, and Document, the Organizational and Legislative Requirements for Information: Manage Business Document Design And Development Assignment, VU, Australia
- You have been asked to conduct a preliminary study to identify one location on the Eyre Peninsula: Mechanical engineering Report, OUA, Australia
- DESPITE a 56% DECREASE IN the national incidence of sudden infant death syndrome from deaths per 1000 live births in 1992: Epidemiology Assignment, MU, Australia
- SITXWHS002: This is an open-book test, to be completed in the classroom. A time limit of 1 hour to answer the questions is provided: Identify hazards, assess and control safety risks Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBSMM201: Give 3 Examples Of Workplace Documents You May Use To Gather Information About The Business: Communication In The Workplace Assignment, UA, Australia
- Identify a clinical situation you have encountered during your placement concerning: Reflective writing Assignment, ANU, Australia
- Case Study A Amelia Giannopoulos (Client with different cultural background and low back pain): Bachelor of Health Science Assignment, OU, Australia
- Discuss the Importance of Exploring a client’s Views on past lives in Regression Therapy Practice: Holistic Counselling Diploma Course Coursework, HHC, Australia