CHCDIS003: Rhys doesn’t attend school, and ever since their mother died, Kate also hasn’t been attending school. His Aunt has been trying to educate them at home, but she cannot read or write very well: Support community participation and social inclusion Assessment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||CHCDIS003: Support community participation and social inclusion|
Case Study: Cultural needs
Rhys is an eight-year-old Aboriginal boy with cerebral palsy. His condition means he cannot walk unaided (he needs either physical assistance or powered mobility), and his speech is severely affected. Rhys also finds using fine motor skills difficult, e.g. using touch screens. He uses a touchscreen pen in his mouth to target buttons. His Ipad is attached to a mount via velcro which is then clipped onto his wheelchair or table. As well as using his adapted Ipad, he enjoys outdoor activities and sports.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Rhys has a sister Kate who is 15. She is really helpful and is good at interpreting Rhys’s body language. They have been living with their tribal aunt ever since their mother died. Rhys, his sister, and his aunt’s first language are not English.
Rhys doesn’t attend school, and ever since their mother died, Kate also hasn’t been attending school. His Aunt has been trying to educate them at home, but she cannot read or write very well. She says the oral tradition is part of her culture.
How would you try to persuade their Aunt to allow them to attend school again while recognizing and accommodating the cultural needs of the family?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
make My Assignment service from AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com help you to secure the top rank in your CHCDIS003: Support community participation and social inclusion assessment. We are one of the best university assignment service providers in Australia and deliver top-notch healthcare support assignment help services. Students often ask can you write my assignment for me? Yes, we can do the job for you.
Recent Solved Questions
- Business Statistic Assignment For Australian University Students
- CHCLLN001: Marla, a grade 3 student at a small rural school, has been described as a ‘low achiever’ amongst staff: Respond to client language, literacy and numeracy needs Assignment, Australia
- BSBDAT501: Select Methods Of Data Analysis Relevant To Each Dataset: Analyze Data Report, UniSA, Australia
- COML2020: A Client Has Come To You To Ask About Listing Her Public Company: Companies And Partnership Law, USA, Australia
- SITXFIN003: List 8 Examples For Financial Records: Manage Finances Within A Budget Assignment. VU, Australia
- You will Choose a Sydney/Melbourne/Perth-based Company or An Australian Organisation: Supply Chain Management Assignment, GU, Australia
- Find a Minimum of 4 Hazards and Complete the Draft Hazard Register: Security and Risk Management Report, ANU, Australia
- It Is The Leader’s Role In The Group To Manage Conflict: Group Work In Social Work Essay, VU, Australia
- SIT40516: Explain what is meant by the term ‘diversity management and Provide five reasons why diversity is valued in organizations today: Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery Homework, AU, Australia
- HI6027: Barbara was a Regular Shopper at Egeeay Supermarket, Which was Part of a Large National Supermarket: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, HI, Australia