CHCDIS002: Complete the support plan provided in the Case Study, identifying three ways in which you could support: Follow established person-centred behaviour supports Casestudy, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||CHCDIS002: Follow established person-centered behavior supports|
Complete the support plan provided in the Case Study, identifying three ways in which you could support Roseanne to maintain her activities of daily living and the specific responsibilities of the carer in implementing this. Consider any relevant organization policies or procedures. Attach below when complete.
If you are outside with Roseanne and she is being disturbed by the following how would you respond to the situation?
- Loud noise disturbances.
- A large group scenario.
In your answer, please consider:
- Strengths and capabilities
Suggest one reason why Thomas is not engaged or motivated in the activities planned?
If Thomas was experiencing bullying, identify one person/source which you could seek assistance from.
What safety considerations do you need to consider for Leah to provide her with as must independence as possible, considering the specialist requirements outlined?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Struggling with lots of case studies and looking for experts to write my case study Online? At Australia Assignment Help, you will get a complete high-quality case study solution on health care support assignments at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Middleton Expects to Buy a 9.5% Coupon, 15 years Bond Today When It is First Issued by Alex PLC: Accounting Assignment, CSU, Australia
- Autism spectrum disorder is a neurodevelopmental disorder that typically affects a person’s ability: Development Psychology Essay, OUA, Australia
- SIT718: The given Dataset RedWine, is used to model Wine Quality Based on physicochemical tests The Dataset Provides the 1,599 Red Wine Samples From The North of Portugal: Real World Analytics Assignment, Deakin University, Australia
- CHCCOM005: Lorraine is a 70-year-old indigenous Australian female who used to live in a remote community. Lorraine has a hearing impairment: Communicate and work in health or community services Assignment, TNSW, Australia
- EDEC112L: As A Child What Was My Experience With Art And Learning About Art With Family: Creative Arts In Early Childhood, SU, Australia
- MREGC5004: You work for an asset management company and are required to prepare a proposal to win a new client: Asset management Assignment, Federation University, Australia
- Caring For Infants And Toddlers Has Long Been Conceptualized In Western Society: Early Childhood Education Report, SU, Australia
- ACW3120: You Have Been Approached by your firm to Undertake Rigorous Research to Explain the Issues Raised in the IFRS Foundation’s: Financial accounting 3 Report, Monash University, Australia
- CHCLEG001: What Pieces of Legislation, codes of Practice, or Documents Apply to Working with Children in Western Australia in Relation to: Work Legally and Ethically Assignment, VU, Australia
- Your Reason For Choosing Your Topic May Be Quite Personal: Scientific literacy, USA, Australia