CHCCOM006: Maintain A Reflection Journal Over The Next 7 Days: Establish And Manage Client Relationships Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||CHCCOM006: Establish And Manage Client Relationship|
Answer the activity below in as much detail as possible.
1. Maintain a Reflection Journal over the next 7 days, focusing no less than three times that you have established and managed relationships and boundaries with people either in the workplace or in your personal life.
Below are some easy to follow steps when writing a reflection in your journal :
|1. Experience||· Briefly describe the experience or episode|
· What happened?
|2. Feelings / Reactions||· Describe your feelings about the experience|
|3. Learn||· Describe what was involved in the experience|
· What went right?
· Could anything be done better?
|4. Conclusions||· What did you learn from this experience?|
· When it happens again think of the things you can do to help
- In detail describe how you would respond to the following behaviors of concern below:
a) An individual that is expressing violent behavior towards another person either physical or verbal
b) An individual that is emotional and/or distressed
c) An individual that you suspected of self-harming.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get an MBA assignment help on (CHCCOM006) Establish And Manage Client Relationship at an affordable price from Australia Assignment Help and amaze your professor by giving high-quality assignment writing. Our VU assignment help is available 24*7 with plagiarism-free content with a guarantee to make you score good marks.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBWOR203: Employers And Employees Both Have Responsibilities For Health And Safety In The Workplace: BSB – Business Services Training Package Assignment, DU, Australia
- FNSACC507: Identify And Describe Cost Behavior Characteristics For The Different Cost Elements: Provide Management Accounting Information Assignment, SU, Australia
- ENGG2500: A Control Gate Is Located On The Wall Of A Reservoir: Fluid Mechanics For Engineers, SU, Australia
- HI5015 Legal Aspects of International Trade and Enterprise
- CPC40110: From the Plan for the “Lookout Project” Provided, Design the Structural Requirements for Footing, Stumps, Bearers, Joists, Flooring, Posts: Certificate Iv In Building And Construction (Building) Report, OU, Australia
- FNSACC502: Rafael A Single Resident Taxpayer Aged 24 Completed Six Months Of Employment: Prepare Tax Documentation For Individuals Assignment, SU, Australia
- What is Your Evaluation of Jenkins Proposed Approach to Changing: Stakeholder Value and Ethics Case Study, GU, Australia
- What Is The First Thing You Should Do When An Incident Has Been Stabilized: Communication Assignment, UWA, Australia
- Correlation between Natural Disasters and Financial Markets Risks and Returns in South Asia: Capital Markets Assignment, OU, Australia
- CPCCBC5018A: You are to Organise and Oversee the Demolition of the existing Building The Demolition will be Carried out With a Small Team of Carpenters Using the Controlled Deconstruction Method: Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings Assignment, VU, Australia