CHCCOM006: Maintain A Reflection Journal Over The Next 7 Days: Establish And Manage Client Relationships Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||CHCCOM006: Establish And Manage Client Relationship|
Answer the activity below in as much detail as possible.
1. Maintain a Reflection Journal over the next 7 days, focusing no less than three times that you have established and managed relationships and boundaries with people either in the workplace or in your personal life.
Below are some easy to follow steps when writing a reflection in your journal :
|1. Experience||· Briefly describe the experience or episode
· What happened?
|2. Feelings / Reactions||· Describe your feelings about the experience|
|3. Learn||· Describe what was involved in the experience
· What went right?
· Could anything be done better?
|4. Conclusions||· What did you learn from this experience?
· When it happens again think of the things you can do to help
- In detail describe how you would respond to the following behaviors of concern below:
a) An individual that is expressing violent behavior towards another person either physical or verbal
b) An individual that is emotional and/or distressed
c) An individual that you suspected of self-harming.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get an MBA assignment help on (CHCCOM006) Establish And Manage Client Relationship at an affordable price from Australia Assignment Help and amaze your professor by giving high-quality assignment writing. Our VU assignment help is available 24*7 with plagiarism-free content with a guarantee to make you score good marks.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBADM506: Identify, and Document, the Organizational and Legislative Requirements for Information: Manage Business Document Design And Development Assignment, VU, Australia
- John and Elsbeth Smyth are a Young Married Couple with One Child: Financial Planning Assignment, KU, Australia
- CHCCOM005: You enter a client’s room without personal protective equipment (PPE). After leaving the room, a co-worker tells you that the client has an infection that requires contact precautions: Communicate and work in health or community services coursework, QU, Australia
- Should we stop Australians traveling to China for organ transplants through the introduction of one or more laws: Public Health Policy Essay, TUA, Australia
- HLTENN010: After Reading Williams’s Story In Your Subject Topics And Using The Palliative Needs: Apply A Palliative Approach In Nursing Practice Assignment, UON, Australia
- Question: Report on Service Quality Restaurants in Canberra
- CCF501: Demonstrate An Understanding Of The Fundamentals Of Cloud Computing: Cloud Computing Fundamentals Assignment, DU, Australia
- An Initial Design Calculation Is To Be Undertaken For A Large Refrigeration Plant: Thermal Engineering Assignment, SU, Australia
- CHCCCS023: Requirements specify the evidence and required conditions for assessment: Support Independence And Wellbeing-Disability Case Study, VU, Australia
- FINA6000 Managing Finance – Assessment 3 – Case Analysis