CHCCOM005: Lorraine is a 70-year-old indigenous Australian female who used to live in a remote community. Lorraine has a hearing impairment: Communicate and work in health or community services Assignment, TNSW, Australia
|University||TAFE New South Wales (TNSW)|
|Subject||CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services|
Lorraine is a 70-year-old indigenous Australian female who used to live in a remote community. Lorraine has a hearing impairment. Your supervisor explains that Lorraine’s previous caseworker was unable to engage her in daily living activities.
Your supervisor asks how you might adapt your interview techniques to build a better relationship with Lorraine. Other residents have complained that Lorraine is rude and often ignores them, and never looks them in the face. They also say she is dirty, and they do not want to associate with her.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
You have checked all the documentation related to Lorraine’s care and collaborated with her previous care worker to understand what are the communication barriers and how you can overcome those. 5. What work practices could be changed in order to provide a better standard of care for Lorraine
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for someone to make my Assignment Online, then you can go through Australia Assignment Help. Our native expert writers have helped many Australian college and university students to get the best rank in the CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services assessments. Our team is very dedicated to providing childcare assignment help accurately at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- SITXINV002: You Will Be Observed By Your Assessor When Conducting Temperature And Quality: Maintain The Quality Of Perishable Items Assignment, VU, Australia
- NUR241:Effectively use drug information resources to ensure safe medication management practices: Safety and Quality in Medication Management Assignment, UTAS, Australia
- SITXFIN003: You are an Operations Manager with Marino Enterprises and oversee the operations for six of the venues. John Marino has asked you to monitor and review specific budget: Manage Finances within a Budget Assignment, WSU, Australia
- MGMTP102: Biographical Details About The Leader And Evidence Of Their Effect On The Success: Management Principles Essay, FU, Australia
- The Quit Campaign in Australia and Singapore – Case Study for marketing research
- Exact Numbers Are Unknown But A Daily Telegraph Special Feature: Public Health Policy Essay, SU, Australia
- BSBWOR203: Employers And Employees Both Have Responsibilities For Health And Safety In The Workplace: BSB – Business Services Training Package Assignment, DU, Australia
- Go to the Website Desmos. Then, Click on the ‘Math Tools’ Dropdown: Linear and Non-linear Relations Assignment, SWSC, Australia
- UO CIVE 1006: Documented Resources Are Limited On The Construction Of Australian Government Buildings: Construction Material Assignment, USA, Australia
- SITXFIN003: List 8 Examples For Financial Records: Manage Finances Within A Budget Assignment. VU, Australia