BSBWOR501: Assess Your Personal Knowledge And Skills Against Competency Standards: Manage Personal Work Priorities And Professional Development Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||BSBWOR501: Manage Personal Work Priorities And Professional Development|
1. Assess your personal knowledge and skills against competency standards such as enterprise-specific competencies or nationally endorsed units of competency. In your journal, describe the process you undertook to assess your professional competency.
2. Meet with your Chief Operating Officer, Mary Chu (played by your assessor), and a fellow Store Manager (also played by your assessor)to seek feedback on your work performance. Take notes to submit evidence of your meetings. In your journal, describe the meeting, and the questioning and active listening techniques you used to elicit the feedback.
3. Using the template provided in Appendix 1develop a professional development plan. You should include:
4. development opportunities, such as training; include opportunities to undertake within one year and within five years
5. new skills you aim to acquire to achieve or maintain a competitive edge
6. planned participation in networks or professional associations to enhance professional development
7. timeframes in which to achieve development opportunities, new skills, participation in networks.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
In your journal, you should discuss:
1. how you analyzed and applied feedback to your professional development plan
2. the process you undertook to identify, evaluate and select the development opportunities included in your professional development plan – discuss learning styles and application to your planning
3. new skills you plan to acquire – explain how acquiring these skills will provide a competitive edge
4. examples of networking you have undertaken, are undertaking or will undertake to enhance knowledge, skills, or work relationships
5. how these plans align to the Australian Hardware simulated organizations policies and procedures and how they align to organizational goals and your work role.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com experts present exceptional organizational development assignment help on (BSBWOR501) Manage Personal Work Priorities And Professional Development for all the students studying in various Australian colleges or universities. Our assignment writers take care of all your needs and requirements to deliver excellent online quality assignment help to learners.
Recent Solved Questions
- HA2011-Managerial Accounting Assessment Answer
- You are to Select a Publicly Listed Dividend-Paying Company from the Australian Stock Exchange: Corporate Finance Research Paper, GU, Australia
- MMM267: With the Outbreak of COVID-19, the World is Experiencing a Severe Shortage: Business Logistics Assignment, DU, Australia
- SITXINV004: Your Assessor Must Complete The Observation Tool Below Whilst Observing You Perform The Required Task: Control Stock Assignment, MU, Australia
- BSBPMG415: On December 26th, 2004, an earthquake measuring 9.0 on the Richter scale occurred in the Indian Ocean: Apply project risk management techniques Assignment, Australia Government,Australia
- Business Statistic Assignment For Australian University Students
- Using An Entrepreneurial Venture You Wish To Start: Entrepreneurship Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- For £40 million of the assets in the pension fund to be invested in your firm’s passive index-tracking U.K. equity fund with an ESG focus: Asset Management Course Work, UQ, Australia
- Operations Management Assignment Help-Pharmaceutical Suppliers to Hospitals: Assessment 4 is an individual research report that is focused on ensuring
- AEK7001: Construct annotation using the style guide provided and Write succinctly with a balance of descriptive: Indigenous Perspectives in Learning and Teaching Assignment, VU, Australia