BSBLDR523: Describe The Organization You Are Basing This Assessment: Lead And Manage Effective Workplace Relationships Case Study, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||Lead And Manage Effective Workplace Relationships|
Section 1: Establish effective workplace relationship processes
1. Describe the organization you are basing this assessment on.
a) Provide an overview of the organization and product/services/programs.
b) What are the values and goals of the organization?
c) Describe your job role.
d) Explain how your job role takes responsibility for formulating, organizing, and implementing plans, processes, and strategies.
e) Explain how your job role applies the values and goals of your organization.
2. Summarise the legislative requirements relevant to managing and leading workplace relationships.
a) Summarise any legislation relevant to workplace relationships in your organization.
b) Summarise any regulations relevant to workplace relationships in your organization.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
c) Summarise any codes relevant to workplace relationships in your organization.
d) Summarise any standards relevant to workplace relationships in your organization.
3. Identify organizational requirements relevant to managing and leading workplace relationships.
a) Summarise policies and procedures that address diversity.
b) Summarise the policies and procedures that address ethical conduct.
c) Summarise the policies and procedures that address conflict management.
d) Identify and describe the required processes for workplace collaboration from relevant policies and procedures.
e) Summarise any other relevant workplace documentation and resources available for workplace relationships (e.g. communications policy and procedure, performance review policy and procedure).
f) Attach the policies and procedures to this section of your portfolio as proof.
4. Use the legislative and organizational requirements you’ve identified to develop processes that support workplace relationships.
a) consultation processes for employees to contribute to issues that relate to their work role.
b) conflict management processes.
c) processes for escalated issues (e.g. a hierarchy of responsibility to refer to relevant personnel).
d) Attach the processes to this section of your portfolio.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
At AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com, you will get professional academic writing assistance with any level of tough statistics assignments. You have to pay a very little amount for the great statistics assignment help services that will help you to boost your grades. You will get unlimited revision for the (BSBLDR523) Lead And Manage Effective Workplace Relationships case study or every assignment that you will order.
Recent Solved Questions
- The student is to access a building site under construction and inspect it for structural adequacy in relation: Building & construction Report, VU, Australia
- Produce a Report on a Specific Case of Visual Processing Gone Wrong: Psychology-Perception Assignment, DU, Australia
- Jake Santiago (Jake) And Amy Peralta (Amy) Conduct A Business As Financial Planners: Equity & Law Assignment, BU, Australia
- You will be Assigned An Emerging Ethical AI Framework to Investigate: Information Technology Report, MU, Australia
- Health financial management report writing for university of Australia
- SITHKOP002: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Assess Your Ability To Complete Tasks: Plan And Cost Basic Menus Assignment, VU, Australia
- Research these 3 types of hospitality and catering organizations You are then required to provide comprehensive details: Coordinate Cooking Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- Briefly Explain The Role Of The Therapist In Each Of The Three Stages: Psychotherapist Techniques Course Work, QU, Australia
- MTCS5037: Classify The Architectures Of Local Area Networks (LAN) And Wide Area Networks (WAN): Data Networking Assignment, DU, Australia
- Concrete Is A Versatile Material With Many Uses: Construction Methods Assignment, USA, Australia