BSBITU312: In Preparation For Creating Any Work, It Is Important To Set Up Your Workspace: Create Electronic Presentations Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||BSBITU312: Create Electronic Presentations|
Task 1 – Ergonomic Checklist (Set-up of the desk):
In preparation for creating any work, it is important to set up your workspace, equipment, and materials so that they are ergonomically sound. Following the guidance notes provided in the Learner Guide and Attachment 4 in your Learning Resources, set up your workspace. Have a third party complete the ergonomic checklist provided to you with this assessment to ensure you have covered all areas. This completed third-party checklist will need to be uploaded with your assessment.
Task 2 –Create a plan for your presentation
1. Choose a topic of interest to you that could be presented in a workplace as part of a Healthy Living Awareness week.
2. Prepare a 10-minute presentation on this topic
Answer these questions in your plan:
1. Why am I communicating? What is my objective? What do I want people to think, feel or do differently as a result of hearing me speak?
2. What is the main point? If the audience remembers only one thing from my presentation, what do I want them to remember? Therefore, what is the intention of the presentation?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
3. Put yourself in the audience’s shoes. Why should the audience care about your message?
4. What will be the theme of the presentation?
5. What three key points do I want to convey?
a) Key Point 1:
b) Key point 2:
c) Key Point 3:
5. Consider the presentation you will be giving to the group.
a) Who is your target audience?
b) How will you cater to different needs or sub-groups?
c) Given the intention of your presentation, what are the needs of the audience?
6. Consider the presentation you will be giving to the group. What information, evidence, or research will be required to support your presentation?
7. List the visual aids you will use to support your presentation. Describe how it will add power and impact to your presentation. Describe what new approach or tips you will incorporate in your next presentation.
8. How would your organization expect you to name and store the document
9. Explain how the presentation can be altered to suit a different audience.
10. What help or resources are available to find a solution to any issues you may have with the presentation software?
11. What are the document naming and storage requirements of an organization, (that you would expect as a minimum)?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Task 3: Prepare a draft Presentation
Create a five-page presentation, demonstrating your application of the following:
1. Organisation and task requirements as explained in the task instruction and the presentation plan you have created.
2. Software functions to maintain a uniform appearance between slides.
Task 4: Prepare a final presentation
Using the presentation created in question task 3, complete the following:
1. Proofread the document, correcting any errors (spelling and grammar) you find.
2. Finalise your presentation adhering to your organization’s requirements.
Ensure the following for your submission:
i) It is grammatically correct.
ii) It is error-free.
iii)Uses consistent, relevant formatting
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
You can approach our electronic assignment help services at any time without hesitation via mail or live chat. Our expert Australian assignment writers have the capacity to solve each and every part of the topic related to (BSBITU312) Create Electronic Presentations. So if you want to secure good grades on VU assignments, contact us hurry.
Recent Solved Questions
- ENGG2500: A Control Gate Is Located On The Wall Of A Reservoir: Fluid Mechanics For Engineers, SU, Australia
- The Quit Campaign in Australia and Singapore – Case Study for marketing research
- SITXWHS003 : You work for The Hospitality Co-Op Your Manager David has a Backlog of Work due for the End of the Financial Year: Implement and Monitor work Health and Safety Practices Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- From Its Origins In A Palo Alto Garage To Its Current Position: Public Relations Theory And Practice Report, USA, Australia
- The Macquarie Dictionary Defines Communication: Therapeutic Relationships Coursework, UQ, Australia
- Distinguish between Direct Finance and Indirect Finance: Financial Instruments and Markets Assignment, OU, Australia
- Briefly Explain The Role Of The Therapist In Each Of The Three Stages: Psychotherapist Techniques Course Work, QU, Australia
- What is Your Evaluation of Jenkins Proposed Approach to Changing: Stakeholder Value and Ethics Case Study, GU, Australia
- BUSM3199: You are an Ethics and Governance Officer Working for a Listed Corporation CorpCo: Ethics and Governance Assignment, RMIT, Singapore
- EDC2200: You Are To Develop A Statement Of Your Philosophy As A Classroom Teacher For Aboriginal: First Nations Education Essay, URW, Australia