BSBINN301: Present Your Innovative Idea To A Group Or Team Of People: Assessment 2 Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
|Subject||BSBINN301: Assessment 2|
Task 1 – Presenting your innovative idea and asking for feedback
Present your innovative idea to a group or team of people (minimum of three people) using the report you developed in Assessment 1 Task 3 and conduct a feedback session or discussion.
To set the scene, supply the group or team of people with the Case Study from Assessment 1.
When you have finished your presentation, ask each person to complete a feedback sheet (Appendix 1). You can change the feedback sheet to suit the needs of your project.
Collate the feedback sheets from each person. Analyze this feedback and write a brief summary (around 150 words) of this feedback.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Task 2 – Reflecting on your communication skills
Reflect on your presentation, think about what communication skills you used with the team during your presentation and whilst asking for their feedback.
Write a brief summary (around 150 words) reflecting on your communication skills. Communication skills include:
- Negotiation skills.
- Active and reflective listening.
- Asking open and closed questions.
Task 3 – Project plan
Develop a project plantable that includes the following headings regarding your recommended innovative idea (use the below table as your guide).
|Project plan – Your innovative idea|
|Implementation||Explain how you would successfully introduce your innovation in the organization including training and resource requirements|
|Action Plan||Provide a list of actions or tasks, which includes all the relevant actions required to put your chosen strategy into action. It will show who, what, where, when, and how your recommended strategy will be implemented.|
|Monitoring/Evaluating||Explain how will you monitor and evaluate the success or otherwise of your innovation. Including budgetary information.|
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Hire experienced assignment writers from Australia Assignment Help to help you with your (BSBINN301) Assessment 2 assignment. Without hesitation, our TAFE NSW professionals and specialists will assist you with your task entirely. You can also ask our experts to do my assignment for me.
Recent Solved Questions
- PSPGEN053: Sarah has been working for the Wildspace Digital Design company for four years She has demonstrated a continuous commitment to professional: Provide leadership Case Study, NCI, Australia
- BSBADM504: You decide that the first step to be taken is to identify the requirements of the new administration system : Plan or review administrative systems Case Study, AU, Australia
- Is It Ethical For Amazon To Dump Or Incinerate Unused Stock: Business And Professional Ethics Essay, MU, Australia
- CHCAGE001: Provide three (3) examples of myths/ stereotypes about older people and aging Depression and loneliness are normal in older people: Facilitate the empowerment of older people Assignment, TAFE, Australia
- SITHCCC019: What Are One Advantage And One Disadvantage Of Using Butter Or Margarine: Produce Cakes Pastries And Breads, VU, Australia
- MGT501: Apply conceptual knowledge of reflective practice in a business context and Critically evaluate business principles and stakeholders: Business Environment Assignment, TUA, Australia
- Describe How Cigarette Smoke Influences The Type And Number Of Mutations Present: Cellular Biology Assignment, DU, Australia
- CHCADV001: Using The Care Plan In The Resource Library, You Will Need To Explain To Your Assessor: Facilitate The Interests And Rights Of Clients, QU, Australia
- HLTENN010: After Reading Williams’s Story In Your Subject Topics And Using The Palliative Needs: Apply A Palliative Approach In Nursing Practice Assignment, UON, Australia
- BAA752: Prepare a report, explaining the value proposition of a Collaborative Partnership that the Project Would require Between Your Organisation: Foundations of Integrated Care Report,