BSBHRM529: Identify and briefly describe each policy and the relevant and applicable legislation for each of the four policies identified in the overview.: Coordinate separation and termination processes Assignment, Australia
|Subject||BSBHRM529: Coordinate separation and termination processes|
Part 1: Research Task
1.Identify and briefly describe each policy and the relevant and applicable legislation for each of the four policies identified in the overview. (200-250 words)
2.Identify and describe the relevant industrial relations and employee dismissal legislation. (200-250 words)
3.Using the Gelos Strategic plan via the below link, describe how the documents will help Gelos with their long-term ER objectives:
4.Identify the purpose of a bargaining enterprise agreement and what a workplace bargaining process involves. (100 – 150 words)
Part 2: Disciplinary Procedures and Workforce Data
1.Research and detail the key components (minimum of 6) that should be contained within a disciplinary procedure, you may refer to the slides covered in class, the student workbook or any trusted online source such as Fair Work.
2.Analyse the following workforce data to identify the number of employees who may be retiring soon and discuss strategies to assist the teams and individuals to transition in and out of the workforce.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- ANSTO Scientists Analyze the Composition of Gases Trapped Inside Deep Antarctic Ice: Physics Assignment, BHS, Australia
- EDMT6633: Use the interview data in combination with relevant research to write up a detailed case study on the family: Family Community and Contexts Assignment, UOS, Australia
- Assessment 2 – Superstructure Project: This design project is particularly focused on developing an understanding of structural load paths and the design process, UOS, Australia
- USB141: Year One Or Introductory Units Are Designed To Develop Your Understanding: Building Big Report, QUT, Australia
- The global Economy Assignment for Australia University
- CPCCBC4010B: Develop a Plan to Demolish the Existing Dwelling Shown on the Site Plan: Apply Structural Principles to Residential Low Rise Constructions Assignment, VU, Australia
- SBI242: How Will Metoprolol Help To Reduce The Patient’s Blood Pressure: Case Study Assignment, USA, Australia
- GCSCS6004: Describe the level of the conflict and what possible actions could cause it to escalate further: Conflict Management Assignment, Federation University, Australia
- In Your Own Words, Define The Term Meridian: Meridian System Course Work, MU, Australia
- SITHCCC014: Describes the performance outcomes, skills, and knowledge required to prepare and cook a range of meat dishes: Prepare Meat Dishes Assignment, DIT, Australia