BSBFIM601: Area That Has Mainly Contributed To Profit And Loss: Manage Finances Assessment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||BSBFIM601: Manage Finances|
1. Write a report and discuss the following
a) The area that has mainly contributed to profit and loss
b) Reason for-profit and loss
c) List critical dates and initiative outlined in the business plan that will be required or generate resources in the future
d) Provide cash flow trend analysis
e) List statutory requirements for compliance and tax obligation
f) Review the current financial software used and provide recommendation for future use
g) Identify risk related to misappropriation of funds
2. Develop following budgets ensuring complies with the organizational requirement such as resource allocation and its policy and procedures. You need to consider previous financial data given in the case study and make estimates of new items for inclusion in the budget.
a) Cashflow budget
b) Sales budget
c) Profit/Loss budget
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
d) Budget notes including new items that will be included in the budget
e) Debtor aging summary
3. Meet with your managers to circulate budgets the following
a) The budget that you have prepared
b) Discuss contingencies you will consider to meet business plan, organizational policy, and compliance
c) Any significant issues that you have identified and it’s priorities
d) Any recommendation such as using different software and/or resource allocation to meet compliance and business plan
4. Prepare a revised budget taking into contingencies that you have considered that aligns with the business plan and meets all the compliance requirements.
5. Discuss the effectiveness of the existing financial management approach taking into account the following
a) Reason for maintaining audit trails
b) Systems to properly record all financial transactions
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
c) Ways to minimize misappropriation of funds allocation
d) Ways to ensure compliance and due diligence
6. Since, you have revised your budget to deal with the contingencies. Now you are required to report/present to your assessor. First, you need to prepare variance analysis, different ratios analysis, and comparative financial statement analysis to measure and analyze performance.
a) Prepare variance report for 2019/20
b) Calculate the following ratios
i) Gross profit margin
ii) Working Capital
iii) Current Ratio
iv) Quick Ratio
d) Comparative financial performance (Horizontal Analysis) of two successive period
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Australian students rely on us for (BSBFIM601) Manage Finances assignment help because VU Assignment help offers reliable and authentic finance assignment writing services. You will get your work before the deadline if you take our online assignment help.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Equation Below Represents A Monotonic Acid Ionizing With Water To Form Ions: Chemistry Assignment, FU, Australia
- HSP 201: Define And Integrate The Classifications Terminology And General Pathological Principles: Human Systems & Pathophysiology Coursework, VU, Australia
- PSPGEN053: Sarah has been working for the Wildspace Digital Design company for four years She has demonstrated a continuous commitment to professional: Provide leadership Case Study, NCI, Australia
- Plasma Concentrations After An Extravascular Dose Half-Life Physiological Determinants: Plasma Concentrations During An Intravenous Infusion Assignment, USA, Australia
- Using An Entrepreneurial Venture You Wish To Start: Entrepreneurship Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- HNN108: Standard precautions and infection prevention and control strategies include hand hygiene use of personal protective equipment: Evidence-Based Practice Assignment, DU, Australia
- Indigenous peoples in many regions have a long history of devastation from epidemics brought by colonizers, from the arrival of the first Europeans in the Americas who brought smallpox: communications culture Report, UM, Australia
- ICTNWK424: While designing a network for one of ABC Inc’s branch offices, Edward realized that he couldn’t simply use the default: Install and operate small enterprise branch networks Assignment, ACA, Australia
- BSBCMM501: Alan Is A Solicitor Who Works In The Legal Department Of An Insurance Company: Develop And Nurture Relationships Assignment, VU, Australia
- HOSP1003: Identify A Food And Beverage Establishment For Which You Could Be A Mystery Guest: Food And Beverage Operations Report, BU, Australia