BSBFIM501: Metharom Has Been Hired To Build A Single-Story Home: Manage Budgets And Financial Plans Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||BSBFIM501: Manage Budgets And Financial Plans|
Assessment 1: Create financial plans.
Metharom has been hired to build a single-story home in Northcote, Victoria for Mr. Kavi Albif. Metharom has informed the client that the building works will take 35 weeks (approximately 8 months) and will begin on 03/03/16. Mr. Albif has made his initial deposit of 10% of the sale price. (Refer to appendix A for additional information regarding the project) To manage the finances for this build, you will need to forecast cash flow and prepare a plan for money management that includes the following information:
a) A financial plan for the build that shows when payments will be received from the client and the work that those payments will need to cover.
b) A contingency plan, in case of unforeseen circumstances
c) A process for monitoring spending on-site, including the frequency of monitoring
Give a presentation to the site supervisor and the work team for the site. Give a presentation to the site supervisor (to be played by your assessor) and the work team (your classmates) of your documentation from assessment 1. You will need to bring feedback forms for the team to provide responses to the financial plans.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
During this presentation, you will need to do the following:
a) Accurately explain the plans and the intended outcomes
b) Detail how you will be available to assist the team regarding finances
c) Negotiate documents that will be used on-site to monitor the spending occurring on-site
d) Where the team suggest information that has not been included in your plans, you will need to add this information as an addendum to the plan
Assessment 3: Complete variance analysis and manage finances
With reference to the data provided in the appendices, prepare a report for upper management that includes the following information:
a) Calculation of the variance in terms of both dollars ($) and percent (%) (this may be entered into the table provided)
b) Implementation of a contingency plan that will prevent overspending throughout the rest of the build
c) Recommendation of three improvements to the financial policies to improve financial management (refer to the appendices for additional information)
Assessment 4: Keep records of payments made to the company, as required by the ATO.
The accounts team has cleared several payments that have been made to the company, as described in appendix D.
As the administration manager, you will need to do the following:
a) Input the invoices into the cash receipts book (Appendix E) as required by the ATO.
b) Develop and implement four improvements to the financial policies regarding record keeping.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get help with the(BSBFIM501) Manage Budgets And Financial Plans assignment by hiring professional VU assignment writers in Australia. Our experts and specialists will completely help you with the assignment without any kind of hesitation. With our finance assignment help, you can understand the concept of management, Financial Budgets, Business Plan Writing, etc.
Recent Solved Questions
- Thousands Of Elderly People In The Aged Care And Health Sector Become Extremely Ill: Critical Review Of Audits In Aged Care Essay, USA, Australia
- HI5001: Jim’s Cleaning Services Prepares Financial Statements At The End: Accounting For Business Decisions Assignment, OU, Australia
- BSBITU312: In Preparation For Creating Any Work, It Is Important To Set Up Your Workspace: Create Electronic Presentations Assignment, VU, Australia
- In order to apply for admission, students first fill in an online form Online applications are recorded in an information system: Business process Analytics and Change Assignment, FU, Australia
- Correlation between Natural Disasters and Financial Markets Risks and Returns in South Asia: Capital Markets Assignment, OU, Australia
- BSBCUS301: List The Main Areas Of Customer Service Delivery That Are Critical To The Success: Deliver And Monitor A Service To Customers Case Study, VU, Australia
- MGTS1301: Planning And Controlling The Rapid Development Of A COVID-19 Vaccine Including Running Clinical Trials: Introduction To Management Assignment, UQ, Australia
- CHCDIV001: Danielle is the practice manager of a large dental practice in the city. She is the only female staffer at management level: Work with diverse people Case Study, VU, Australia
- ICT50115: Explain The Web Development Life Cycle: Diploma Of Information Technology Assignment, VU, Australia
- NUR355: Identify a media report which relates to an aspect of child development, illness, or injury that is of public health significance: Children and Young People Report, UOT, Australia