BSBDIV501: Review Your Existing Diversity Policy In The Workplace: Manage Workplace Diversity Assignment, HI, Australia
|Subject||BSBDIV501: Manage Workplace Diversity|
1. Go to the website https://www.humanrights.gov.au/our-work/legal/legislationand identify the purpose of the following Acts – what is covered, who does this apply to, and what is the relevance in a workplace?
2. Age Discrimination Act
3. Disability Discrimination Act
4. Racial Discrimination Act
5. Sex Discrimination Act
6. Australian Human Rights Commission Act
Current projects that have been implemented as part of the national strategies for each of the following acts can be found in the relevant areas of humanrights.gov.au. Review these current projects and analyze the key factors and campaigns which would be beneficial and could be adapted for managing a diverse workplace. Which potential benefits for a workplace can you find in each of these projects?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
1. Age Discrimination Act
2. Disability Discrimination Act
3. Racial Discrimination Act
4. Sex Discrimination Act
Choose 1 of the following options:
1. Review your existing diversity policy in the workplace (if one exists) and compare what is included to what should be included. Identify what is potentially lacking and which of the aspects you have researched could be included
2. Given consideration to the requirements you have identified in Question 1 and the positives you have analyzed and identified in Question 2; develop a diversity policy that sufficiently covers all aspects required to manage diversity in a contemporary, modern workplace that fosters effective communication and promotes harmony and an inclusive team
3. Develop a bullying/harassment policy that can be used in your workplace. The policy needs to include:
a) The legal requirements set out by law
b) Examples of what is defined as bullying and harassment and what is not
c) A clear statement that will outline the processes and procedures to be followed in case of any incident including the stages of informal and formal procedures
d) A statement regarding how you will implement this policy in the workplace and ensure that staff are trained and aware on an ongoing basis, as part of an integrated consultation process
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Professional assignment expert of Australia Assignment Helps offers the best assistance for (BSBDIV501) Manage Workplace Diversity assignments. We provide very cheap assignment writing services to Holmes University students for any subject. We have a Manage Workplace Diversity assignment sample for the students who need guidance in solving such types of assignments.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBOPS504: Explain The Requirements Of WHS Legislation In Relation To Risk Management: Manage Business Risk Assignment, SU, Australia
- HLTAAP001: reate a poster that details the location, structure, and function of the following major body systems: Recognise Healthy Body Systems Assignment, VU
- Solaris IT and Management Solutions Develops and Markets in-house Software Systems: MBA Assignment, CU, UK
- ACC00716: Your Case Company wants to Purchase an Asset: Finance Assignment, SCU, Australia
- You Are An External Consultant Hired To Conduct Research Into: Manage Human Resources Strategic Planning Report, VU, Australia
- Research these 3 types of hospitality and catering organizations You are then required to provide comprehensive details: Coordinate Cooking Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- LAW6000: Jeff Owns a Business that makes and sells a well-known Brand of Peach Brandy: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, LIU, Australia
- CHC30113: PART A holistic Dovelopment Nutrition is extremely important in relation to a child’s brain development: Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, Tafe Nsw, Australia
- CHCLEG001: Complete this Part of the Assessment, you are Required to Apply your Knowledge and Demonstrate a Range of skills when Organizing Personal work Placement Tasks: Work Legally and Ethically Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- FINA6000 Managing Finance – Assessment 3 – Case Analysis