BSBDAT501: Select Methods Of Data Analysis Relevant To Each Dataset: Analyze Data Report, UniSA, Australia
|University||University of South Australia (UOS)|
|Subject||BSBDAT501: Analyze Data|
Task 1 Prepare for data analysis
Meet with the CEO (trainer and assessor) in week 2 to establish and clarify the task requirements. This is a Role-Play in simulated work conditions.
The trainer and assessor will schedule a briefing session with the class in week 2 (30-45 minutes) to discuss task requirements.
This is a good opportunity to ask questions and take notes about the task.
During the meeting:
- Take notes.
- Ask questions to clarify task requirements.
- Listen actively.
- Confirm relevant policy and procedure requirements, including data storing.
- Clarify the content of the final report.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Task 2. Analyze dataset
Complete the following tasks:
Select methods of data analysis relevant to each dataset as well as methods of analysis relevant to the task requirements and explain why you chose those methods.
Task 3 Finalise data analysis process
Complete the following tasks:
Conduct statistical analysis to confirm the accuracy of data analysis and identify and remove incorrect results.
Example: check the data to confirm its accuracy, ensure consistent conditions when collecting and analyzing the data, check calculations/formulas, review similar datasets for consistency of results.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- NURS 3044: Vaccine Discussions in Pregnancy: Interviews with Midwives to Inform the Design: Research Methodology, UniSA, Australia
- TAELLN411: To provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate the required performance elements for this unit: Address adult language literacy and numeracy skills Course Work, AU, Ireland
- SITXMGT002: Explain The Following Institutions With Whom Businesses May Seek: Establish And Conduct Business Relationships Assignment, UWA, Australia
- SITHKOP005: This Log Shall Be Used To Document The Coordination Of Cooking Operations: Coordinate Cooking Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- Finance in the Sport and Recreation Industry
- SPHL3310: You Will Be Provided With A Case History Plus The Raw Data And Initial Phonological Analysis: Speech Pathology Assignment, CU, Australia
- MMH701: Assess The Relationship Between The Business Environment And The Function Of Human Resourcing: Human Resource Strategy Assignment, DU, Australia
- Brad is Planning a Short 3 day Holiday in Wellington, NZ (traveling next month): Software Development Assignment, MU, Australia
- CHCECE016: What Documentation Do Parents Need To Supply In Relation To Health: Establish And Maintain A Safe And Healthy Environment For Children Assignment, VU, Australia
- ACC8000 Research in Accounting Practices Assignment- Australia