BSBADM504: Your recommended suppliers/contractors have been accepted and you are now required to provide a detailed outline : Plan and implement administrative systems Report, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems|
Part A – Plan for Implementation
Your recommended suppliers/contractors have been accepted and you are now required to provide a detailed outline of how the new systems will be implemented. Present the plan in business report format with the planning tool attached as an Appendix.
The implementation plan report will include the following:
1. A planning tool, such as a Gantt chart outlining the major tasks/milestones and subtasks required to implement the new system. For each task ensure you have included:
b. Staff member responsible
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
2. An outline of the method of implementation you will apply. For example, parallel. Also include a summary of the physical and human resources required for implementation (equipment and staff).
3. A summary of the consultation you will conduct during the implementation process. Include the method of consultation.
4. An outline of the proposed training for existing and proposed staff. Include a training needs analysis and a training schedule.
5. An outline of the contingencies you will put in place to ensure minimal disruption to the operation of the business during implementation. Include areas of risk such as software failure, delivery delays and staff resistance.
Part B – Future monitoring
List the strategies you will use to monitor the new system. Consider how you will evaluate the following areas:
- Ongoing effectiveness and security
- Training for existing and future staff
- Customer satisfaction (delivery times, service, product availability)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Accounting Standards & Regulations Assignment- UTS Business School Australia
- BSBDIV501: Review Your Existing Diversity Policy In The Workplace: Manage Workplace Diversity Assignment, HI, Australia
- NRSG635: You are a new graduate nurse working in a surgical ward You have been there for one month and have been administering medications safely:Nursing Essay, ACU, Australia
- SITXMGT002: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Assess Your Ability To Complete Tasks: Establish And Conduct Business Relationships Assignment, VU, Australia
- Briefly Explain The Role Of The Therapist In Each Of The Three Stages: Psychotherapist Techniques Course Work, QU, Australia
- BSB51918: You Will Demonstrate Your Skills In Developing And Implementing A Work Plan: Diploma Of Leadership And Management Assignment, SU, Australia
- A20248: Provide 3 quality metrics that you will use to measure the quality of the project and any product outputs you’re expecting in your project: Project Quality Assignment, APC, Australia
- Identify What The Key Objectives Of The SDG Number 12 Are About: Ethics Of Consumption Assignment, VU, Australia
- Potters Hardware operates a small business reliant on Tradespeople sourcing their requirements and to encourage business Potters Hardware: Administer financial Accounts Course Work, CSU, Australia
- CPCCBC4010B: Develop a Plan to Demolish the Existing Dwelling Shown on the Site Plan: Apply Structural Principles to Residential Low Rise Constructions Assignment, VU, Australia