BSBADM502: Develop an Agenda for a Formal Committee Meeting that Includes the Following Items in the Appropriate Order: Manage Meetings Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||BSBADM502: Manage Meetings|
Task 361 – Prepare for a formal Committee Meeting
Note. Some templates have been provided for you to aid in undertaking this unit and the following tasks. They are not 100% correct and will need to be adjusted accordingly. Please feel free to use them as you wish.
T361.1 Develop an agenda for a formal committee meeting that includes the following items in the appropriate order:
- date, time and location of the meeting
- Welcome and apologies
- minutes of the previous meeting
- statement of the meeting’s purpose
- general business
- major agenda items
- matters or business arising from the minutes
- date of next meeting
Ensure you do this in such a way as to be in accordance with the following
- Anti-discrimination legislation
- Ethical Principles
- Codes of practice
- Privacy laws
- Copyright laws
- Occupational health and safety
- Culturally appropriate way
T361.2 Prepare a template for the minutes of your meeting.
Task 362 – Prepare for a Meeting
For your organisation OR for the Bogan Builders case study;
T362.1 Prepare for a meeting by:
- Developing an agenda with a clearly defined purpose
- Creating an email notifying meeting members and giving them a copy of the agenda and other relevant meeting papers prior to the meeting.
- Confirming or accepting meeting members’ responses to meeting arrangements.
T362.2 Also prepare a template for the minutes for your meeting.
Task 363 – Chair a Meeting
For the case study or for your organisation as chosen above in Task 362, Chair a meeting and provide the meeting minutes – based on a prepared agenda that aligns with organisational requirements and ethics which ensures:
T363.1 The problem-solving and resolution of meeting items are undertaken.
T363.2 The meeting is run in a time-efficient manner and focuses on outcomes
T363.3 Group participation and discussion happens
Task 364 – Follow up a Team Meeting
For the case study or for your organisation as chosen above in Task 362, explain how you go about or how you would follow up a meeting ensuring that the meeting minutes:
T364.1 Are true and accurate.
T364.2 Are recorded and stored in alignment with organisational policies and procedures.
T364.3 Are distributed to the meeting members.
T364.4 Show allocation of tasks from the meeting are completed within agreed timelines.
T364.5 Have been reported to meeting members about meeting outcomes.
Task 365 – Explanations (Please remember to write a minimum of 6-8 sentences for each)
Research and provide outlines and explanations on the areas listed below.
T365.1 Outline meeting terminology, meeting structures, and meeting arrangements.
T365.2 Outline responsibilities of the chairperson and explain group dynamics in relation to managing meetings.
T365.3 Describe options for meetings including face-to-face, teleconferencing, web-conferencing and using webcams.
T365.4 Identify the relevant organisational procedures, formats and policies regarding meetings, chairing meetings, meeting minutes and meeting agendas.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for a solution on BSBADM502: Manage Meetings Assignment? then hire a victoria university assignment writer at Australiaassignmenthelp.com. Our talented experts offer faultless solutions on BSBADM502: Manage Meetings Assignment. Our experts are available 24*7 hours to provide the best support on any assignment at an affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- SITXHRM002: You Are Required To Address All Questions To Achieve Competence: Roster Staff Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITXMGT001: Explain The Purpose Of A Work Schedule And Why It Is Important: Monitor Work Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- The Exercises Were Explicitly Chosen To Show The Student’s Capacity: Education Assignment, DU, Australia
- MIS771: Identify Key Data Elements In The Selected Dataset That Could Be Used: Descriptive Analytics And Visualization Assignment, DBS, Australia
- Produce a Report on a Specific Case of Visual Processing Gone Wrong: Psychology-Perception Assignment, DU, Australia
- A Critical Analysis Of The Concept Of The Guest Experience In The Academic Literature: Guest Experience Assignment, TU, Ireland
- Go to the Website Desmos. Then, Click on the ‘Math Tools’ Dropdown: Linear and Non-linear Relations Assignment, SWSC, Australia
- BSBMGT616: Database Design Development And Performance Enhancement: Develop And Implement Strategic Plans Case Study, SU, Australia
- It is a digital forensic CW, it has a forensic image file and we need to use FTK to open the file to find forensic evidence then need to write the report according: Digital Forensic Course Work, UOS, Australia
- Social statistics for public health- University of Australia