BSBADM311: You Work As The Purchasing Officer or A Medium-Sized Safety Solutions: Maintain Business Resources Case Study, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||BSBADM311: Maintain Business Resources|
You work as the purchasing officer for a medium-sized Safety Solutions business that sells safety products (Protective Equipment) to its clients as part of its exclusive product range. Your main clients are workers at the nearby mine and you are the only distributor of safety gear in the area. Your organization usually buys the PPE hard hats wholesale from a company based in the nearest capital city 500km away in boxes of 30 units each and resells them at $50.00 per unit with a mark-up of 100%. On average, they sell 10 items of ‘Product A’ and 45 items of ‘Product B’ over a two-week period. The stock control system is configured to keep only one month of stock on hand. Stocks are replenished monthly.
You have been looking at your perpetual stocktaking system and have noticed that ‘Product A’ is often out of stock for periods of up to two weeks. You have also noticed that ‘Product B’ stock levels are often down to less than 5 boxes when re-stocking orders are placed.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Prepare a short report that contains responses to the following points. Make sure that your report is accurate, brief, and written clearly using plain English.
1. What information would you need before advising your supervisor about future purchase requirements?
2. Outline the advice you would give to your supervisor about the situation with the product line.
3. Are there any legislative requirements to take into consideration?
4. What recommendations would you give to improve organizational procedures for record-keeping?
5. Describe the different ways in which your supervisor could present your report contents to relevant stakeholders within the organization.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
The professional case study expert at AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com offers great academic writing help for all learners. We have numerous writers experts in various academic disciplines and offering support such as business assignment help on (BSBADM311) Maintain Business Resources case study.
Recent Solved Questions
- EDEC112L: As A Child What Was My Experience With Art And Learning About Art With Family: Creative Arts In Early Childhood, SU, Australia
- The Financial Aspect Of Network Security More Specifically Malware: The Financial Impact Of Malware Report, RMIT, Australia
- Case study of Indiana a resident individual taxpayer
- Jake Santiago (Jake) And Amy Peralta (Amy) Conduct A Business As Financial Planners: Equity & Law Assignment, BU, Australia
- BSBMGT616: Database Design Development And Performance Enhancement: Develop And Implement Strategic Plans Case Study, SU, Australia
- COMR2002: Matilda is a not-for-profit private education organization. It provides online education in farming anywhere in the world: Business Information Systems, Case study, TUA, Australia
- Global Financial Crisis on US
- BSB51918: You Will Demonstrate Your Skills In Developing And Implementing A Work Plan: Diploma Of Leadership And Management Assignment, SU, Australia
- FNCE40009: US Investors are Mostly Institutional Investors. How the Homogeneity of Their Trading: Advanced Derivative Securities Assignment, Melbourne University
- AYB230: Activist CEO’s are Acting Outside the Scope of Their Fiduciary Duties: Corporations Law Assignment, QUT, Australia