BSB51918: You Will Demonstrate Your Skills In Developing And Implementing A Work Plan: Diploma Of Leadership And Management Assignment, SU, Australia
|Subject||BSB51918: Diploma Of Leadership And Management|
Task 1: Establish personal work goals
In this task, you will demonstrate your skills in developing and implementing a work plan covering a period of one week, for the achievement of a current unit of competency within the qualification that you are enrolled in.
1.1 Establish work goal
1.2 Ensure work goal aligns to the College plans and student responsibilities and accountabilities
Task 2: Set and meet own work priorities
In this task, you will develop a detailed work plan to achieve your goals, plans, and activities identified in task 1. This will involve using technology to prioritize tasks, monitor results, and make contingencies to achieve goals.
2.1 Develop a Work Plan
2.2 Implement Work Plan and measure personal performance
2.3 Prioritise competing demands
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
2.4 Monitor and implement contingencies in the Work Plan
2.5 Maintain appropriate work-life balance
2.6 Ensure stress is effectively managed
2.7 Ensure health is managed
Task 3: Develop and maintain professional competence
In this task, you will demonstrate your skills to plan and implement strategies to develop your professional competence for the unit that you selected in Task 2. This will also include delivering a session where you will seek feedback from key stakeholders (s) on your current performance.
3.1 Assess personal knowledge and skill against competency standards to identify development needs
3.2 Seek feedback from stakeholders on your knowledge and skill
3.3 Use self-assessment and stakeholder(s) feedback to plan competence development
3.4 Implement your Personal Development Plan
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are struggling to prepare for a (BSB51918) Diploma Of Leadership And Management assignment, give it a try at our Sydney University assignment help service. We follow the policy of giving premium quality assignment solutions at a cheap rate. We have free management assignment help for students of Australia to get an idea of our quality work.
Recent Solved Questions
- CPCCBC5018A: You are to Organise and Oversee the Demolition of the existing Building The Demolition will be Carried out With a Small Team of Carpenters Using the Controlled Deconstruction Method: Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings Assignment, VU, Australia
- MBA402: You must Prepare a Sustainability Assessment Report for Tramalway Industries Referring to the Consolidated: Governance, Ethics and Sustainability Assignment, KU, Australia
- BSBPMG415: On December 26th, 2004, an earthquake measuring 9.0 on the Richter scale occurred in the Indian Ocean: Apply project risk management techniques Assignment, Australia Government,Australia
- BSBADM506: The following task is to be demonstrated and assessed in a safe environment where evidence gathered demonstrates consistent: Manage Business Documents, Case study, VU, Australia
- You are a Recent Accounting Graduate and have been Employed by the Australian Securities: Accounting Standards and Regulations (ASR) Assignment, UTS, Australia
- To Prepare an Analyst Report on a Publicly Listed, Dividend-Paying Company: Finance Assignment, OU, Australia
- You Have Been Appointed principal of a Newly Established School that has a Preschool Attached to it: Education Assignment, UOS, Australia
- Identify Three Common Internal Stressors that Create a Need for Change: Innovation and Change Assignment, VU
- Provide a Case Study Focusing on the Midwifery Management, Support, and Referral Pathways for the Woman: Perinatal Mental Health Assignment, ANU, Australia
- NRSG635: You are a new graduate nurse working in a surgical ward You have been there for one month and have been administering medications safely:Nursing Essay, ACU, Australia