Brad is Planning a Short 3 day Holiday in Wellington, NZ (traveling next month): Software Development Assignment, MU, Australia
a) Brad is planning a short 3 day holiday in Wellington, NZ (traveling next month). He wants to take a few photographs of the sunset over the harbor and wants to make sure his flight times give him sufficient opportunities to take these pictures.
b) Sachin has to undertake a religious fast for 40 days from sunrise to sunset starting in mid-May. Unfortunately, he is traveling during this time to 3 different countries across the world (China, the US, and India). Sachin works for a large mining company and the locations that he is traveling to are very remote places in these countries. He generates a table of sunrise/set times for each of his locations, emails them, and prints the email message ahead of this journey time.
c) Li wants to walk on the beach tomorrow morning to reflect on the purpose of life (she was just promoted in her job). She checks the sunrise time in Sydney before going to bed.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
d) Justin and Mary are off camping. They reach the campsite and realize that they are a little bit behind schedule. They need to start off at daybreak to get to the top of the mountain as planned. They use the built-in GPS facility to find the sunrise/set times for their location. As they have a faint mobile signal, they send the sun-rise time to their friends that are also climbing the mountain from another direction. They add a short note to the message saying they are looking forward to beating them to the top of the mountain.
1. A hi-fidelity prototype Develop sketches of the app based on the scenarios presented in Background Information – we recommend using Fluid-UI as the tool (https://www.fluidui.com), but you can also use other prototyping tools. COS30017/COS80019 Semester 2 2019
In the report, there needs to be the following:
- All screens need a unique identifier (eg: “Screen-01”, “Sunset time screen”, etc.)
- A short description of what each screen is for/its purpose, and address why this screen is needed.
- Annotate each screen indicating all features that are available on each screen. Include information about whether the feature is interactive or not.
2. User stories
For each of the following user stories (listed in the next section), indicate a sequence of steps/interactions (taps, swipes, etc) that the user will do, and which items/screens the user will see. This can be presented as a table/use case, or as a list. An example use case can be presented as:
- User taps [First tab], screen changes to tab 2.
- User taps [“Select a city”] button. A dropdown appears etc.
Use the following four user stories for task 2. A User Story structure is “As a [persona], I [want to], [so that].” (https://www.atlassian.com/agile/project-management/user-stories)
1. As a stargazer, I want to find the time of the local sunrise, so that I can schedule viewing times with minimal sunlight.
2. As a photographer, I want to view the sunrise and sunset times for the next 7 days so I can capture these events on camera.
3. As a traveler, I want to find the time of sunset for my holiday destination, so that I can plan my holiday events in advance.
4. As a traveler, I want to share the sunset time with my partner, so that I can organize a dinner with a great view
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
You will be asked to discuss your designs in the lab and walk through your user stories. You should be able to do this and explain your working process when asked in the lab session.
Get Help By Expert
We have a team of software engineering assignment experts who have in-depth knowledge of computer science to craft all your assignments from the scratch. Our dedicated assignment experts will use their real-time experience to put the accurate points in the paper that will help you achieve A+ grades. We are available round the clock to help the students with computer science assignment problems.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHC33015: List At Least 10 Activities Where We Use Individualized Plan While Supporting The Person: Certificate 3 In Individual Support Knowledge Assignment, VU, Australia
- CHCECE016: What Documentation Do Parents Need To Supply In Relation To Health: Establish And Maintain A Safe And Healthy Environment For Children Assignment, VU, Australia
- Critically Apply Relevant Legal And Ethical Principles To Future Health Care: Professional Transition Essay, USA, Australia
- ACC00716: Your Case Company wants to Purchase an Asset: Finance Assignment, SCU, Australia
- CHCCOM005: Confidentiality, Clinical Records Management, Personal Information Or Privacy: Communicate And Work In Health Or Community Services Assignment, SBT, Australia
- SITXHRM002: You Are Required To Address All Questions To Achieve Competence: Roster Staff Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSB51918: You Will Demonstrate Your Skills In Developing And Implementing A Work Plan: Diploma Of Leadership And Management Assignment, SU, Australia
- The following career episode is on the basis of the project titled “Satellite Communication and This project was carried out by me when I was working: Telecommunications Engineer Assignment, MU, Australia
- BSBADM502: Develop Agenda In Line With Stated Meeting Purpose: Manage Meetings Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITXGLC001: You Have Been Employed As The F&B Manager With Futura Group Hotels: Research And Comply With Regulatory Requirements Assignment, VU, Australia