BIZ104: Compare and contrast the emerging concepts and practices that underpin the customer experience: Customer Experience Management Assignment, Torrens University, Australia
|Subject||BIZ104: Customer Experience Management|
a) Compare and contrast the emerging concepts and practices that underpin the customer experience
b) Apply the influence of perception to the customer experience of service delivery
Assessment 1 has been designed for you to show your understanding of what customer experience is, and its relevance to an organization’s strategy and overall success. To do this, you will discuss and apply the concepts/theory from modules 1 and 2 for good customer experience and the importance of understanding the customer perspective.
From this, you will be able to view the entire customer journey (before, during, and after).
In week 2, reflect on two customer experiences you have encountered with two different products or services and from two different organizations. One experience should be a positive experience and the second a negative experience. As part of this, you must discuss and apply the concepts/theory from modules 1 and 2 (IDIC Model, Drift, Moments of Truth, TouchPoints, etc.) with your chosen two experiences to compare and contrast the two experiences.
For your reflective report, you are required for each experience to:
a. Briefly introduce your experience and discuss at least 3 “touchpoints” (Refer to the content covered in modules 1 and 2).
b. Discuss the thoughts/actions you took during your customer journey (before, during, and after), i.e. how you reacted to the positives and negatives moments of truth)
c. Apply at least 3 CEM concepts/theories in your customer journey discussion. Refer to the content covered in modules 1 and 2.
d. Use Proto-persona profiles to illustrate you relative to your customer experiences. Identify pain points, and needs, and goals. Refer to the content covered in modules 1 and 2.
e. Compare and contrast the two customer experiences and reflect, by providing examples, on what makes a good customer experience, i.e. why the positive experience was good? Why the negative experience was bad? What would have made the negative experience a good one? What are the main differences between positive and negative experiences?
Get Help By Expert
Are you studying marketing and looking for BIZ104: Customer Experience Management Assignment Answer? then Visit Australia Assignment Help and Get the finest solutions from our assignment makers. Our experts are extremely experienced to provide plagiarism-free solutions on marketing assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBADM506: Identify, and Document, the Organizational and Legislative Requirements for Information: Manage Business Document Design And Development Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITXMGT001: Explain The Purpose Of A Work Schedule And Why It Is Important: Monitor Work Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- H5030: The Company Ceylon Textile Suppliers (CTS) An Australian Owned Organization: Business Systems Analysis And Design Assignment, VU, Australia
- Distinguish between Direct Finance and Indirect Finance: Financial Instruments and Markets Assignment, OU, Australia
- FINA6000 Managing Finance – Assessment 3 – Case Analysis
- SITXFIN003: For This Assessment Task, Students Are Required To Read And Case Study: Manage Finances Within A Budget Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBFIM501: Metharom Has Been Hired To Build A Single-Story Home: Manage Budgets And Financial Plans Assignment, VU, Australia
- Social statistics for public health- University of Australia
- Demonstrate How You As A Holistic Counselor Would Explain To A Client The Usefulness: Meridian Therapy Coursework, MDU, Australia
- To Describe One of Australia’s National Health Priorities: Nursing Essay, QUT, Australia