BIZ104: Compare and contrast the emerging concepts and practices that underpin the customer experience: Customer Experience Management Assignment, Torrens University, Australia
|Subject||BIZ104: Customer Experience Management|
a) Compare and contrast the emerging concepts and practices that underpin the customer experience
b) Apply the influence of perception to the customer experience of service delivery
Assessment 1 has been designed for you to show your understanding of what customer experience is, and its relevance to an organization’s strategy and overall success. To do this, you will discuss and apply the concepts/theory from modules 1 and 2 for good customer experience and the importance of understanding the customer perspective.
From this, you will be able to view the entire customer journey (before, during, and after).
In week 2, reflect on two customer experiences you have encountered with two different products or services and from two different organizations. One experience should be a positive experience and the second a negative experience. As part of this, you must discuss and apply the concepts/theory from modules 1 and 2 (IDIC Model, Drift, Moments of Truth, TouchPoints, etc.) with your chosen two experiences to compare and contrast the two experiences.
For your reflective report, you are required for each experience to:
a. Briefly introduce your experience and discuss at least 3 “touchpoints” (Refer to the content covered in modules 1 and 2).
b. Discuss the thoughts/actions you took during your customer journey (before, during, and after), i.e. how you reacted to the positives and negatives moments of truth)
c. Apply at least 3 CEM concepts/theories in your customer journey discussion. Refer to the content covered in modules 1 and 2.
d. Use Proto-persona profiles to illustrate you relative to your customer experiences. Identify pain points, and needs, and goals. Refer to the content covered in modules 1 and 2.
e. Compare and contrast the two customer experiences and reflect, by providing examples, on what makes a good customer experience, i.e. why the positive experience was good? Why the negative experience was bad? What would have made the negative experience a good one? What are the main differences between positive and negative experiences?
Get Help By Expert
Are you studying marketing and looking for BIZ104: Customer Experience Management Assignment Answer? then Visit Australia Assignment Help and Get the finest solutions from our assignment makers. Our experts are extremely experienced to provide plagiarism-free solutions on marketing assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Human Resources Assignment for Australia University
- HI5002: Research And Fact-Finding Of Australian Financial Products: Finance For Business Assignment, DU, Australia
- SITXMGT001: Objective To Provide You With An Opportunity To Monitor Efficiency: Monitor Work Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- Abhishek: Did you hear what Professor X said during question time? Felicia: No, why: Linguistics Assignment, UOS, Australia
- In this assessment, you will write a report discussing the technologies, platform, success factors, and enablers for a successful implementation: Executive and Mobile Computing Assignment, VU, Australia
- CHC40213: you will be required to find out some information from your supervising teacher Be mindful when talking to your teacher that her/his time is very limited: Certificate IV in Education Support (3) Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- BSBCUS301: List The Main Areas Of Customer Service Delivery That Are Critical To The Success: Deliver And Monitor A Service To Customers Case Study, VU, Australia
- CHCADV001: Using The Care Plan In The Resource Library, You Will Need To Explain To Your Assessor: Facilitate The Interests And Rights Of Clients, QU, Australia
- MGT501: Business Stakeholder Analysis is a Technique for Identifying Stakeholders: Business Environment Assignment, TU, Australia
- In Your Own Words, Define The Term Meridian: Meridian System Course Work, MU, Australia