BIZ104: Compare and contrast the emerging concepts and practices that underpin the customer experience: Customer Experience Management Assignment, Torrens University, Australia
|Subject||BIZ104: Customer Experience Management|
a) Compare and contrast the emerging concepts and practices that underpin the customer experience
b) Apply the influence of perception to the customer experience of service delivery
Assessment 1 has been designed for you to show your understanding of what customer experience is, and its relevance to an organization’s strategy and overall success. To do this, you will discuss and apply the concepts/theory from modules 1 and 2 for good customer experience and the importance of understanding the customer perspective.
From this, you will be able to view the entire customer journey (before, during, and after).
In week 2, reflect on two customer experiences you have encountered with two different products or services and from two different organizations. One experience should be a positive experience and the second a negative experience. As part of this, you must discuss and apply the concepts/theory from modules 1 and 2 (IDIC Model, Drift, Moments of Truth, TouchPoints, etc.) with your chosen two experiences to compare and contrast the two experiences.
For your reflective report, you are required for each experience to:
a. Briefly introduce your experience and discuss at least 3 “touchpoints” (Refer to the content covered in modules 1 and 2).
b. Discuss the thoughts/actions you took during your customer journey (before, during, and after), i.e. how you reacted to the positives and negatives moments of truth)
c. Apply at least 3 CEM concepts/theories in your customer journey discussion. Refer to the content covered in modules 1 and 2.
d. Use Proto-persona profiles to illustrate you relative to your customer experiences. Identify pain points, and needs, and goals. Refer to the content covered in modules 1 and 2.
e. Compare and contrast the two customer experiences and reflect, by providing examples, on what makes a good customer experience, i.e. why the positive experience was good? Why the negative experience was bad? What would have made the negative experience a good one? What are the main differences between positive and negative experiences?
Get Help By Expert
Are you studying marketing and looking for BIZ104: Customer Experience Management Assignment Answer? then Visit Australia Assignment Help and Get the finest solutions from our assignment makers. Our experts are extremely experienced to provide plagiarism-free solutions on marketing assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHCDIS007: Name five conflicts that were identified in Erik Erikson’s study of psychosocial development: Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability Case Study, VU, Australia
- LLW4000: Orphaned At A Young Age, He Was Raised By His Eccentric Maternal Bachelor Uncle: Civil Procedure Law Case Study, VU, Australia
- Internal and External Stakeholder Analysis report for Woolworths Group Identify and Analyze the functional areas of the Woolworths Group: Business and Environmental Science Report, JCU, Australia
- CPCCBC4010B: Develop a Plan to Demolish the Existing Dwelling Shown on the Site Plan: Apply Structural Principles to Residential Low Rise Constructions Assignment, VU, Australia
- HCS205A: Students are required to identify a current social issue and critique the various policy options suggested by commentators: Australian Social Policy Assignment, SCU, Australia
- BSBPMG415: On December 26th, 2004, an earthquake measuring 9.0 on the Richter scale occurred in the Indian Ocean: Apply project risk management techniques Assignment, Australia Government,Australia
- A20247: Identify risk objectives and standards, with input from stakeholders. Identify project risk context to inform risk management processes: Project Risk Assignment, APC, Australia
- Have you been involved in a cross-cultural misunderstanding with anyone, or experienced a difficult situation that stemmed from diversity: Equality and Diversity Assignment, CPD, Australia
- Write a Script Explaining Research Methods in Your Disciplinary Area: History Assignment, UQ, Australia
- Humans are ferocious devourers of resources and it is true to say that everything we use is either mined or grown: Chemistry Research Paper, SUT, Australia