BIZ104: Compare and contrast the emerging concepts and practices that underpin the customer experience: Customer Experience Management Assignment, Torrens University, Australia
|Subject||BIZ104: Customer Experience Management|
a) Compare and contrast the emerging concepts and practices that underpin the customer experience
b) Apply the influence of perception to the customer experience of service delivery
Assessment 1 has been designed for you to show your understanding of what customer experience is, and its relevance to an organization’s strategy and overall success. To do this, you will discuss and apply the concepts/theory from modules 1 and 2 for good customer experience and the importance of understanding the customer perspective.
From this, you will be able to view the entire customer journey (before, during, and after).
In week 2, reflect on two customer experiences you have encountered with two different products or services and from two different organizations. One experience should be a positive experience and the second a negative experience. As part of this, you must discuss and apply the concepts/theory from modules 1 and 2 (IDIC Model, Drift, Moments of Truth, TouchPoints, etc.) with your chosen two experiences to compare and contrast the two experiences.
For your reflective report, you are required for each experience to:
a. Briefly introduce your experience and discuss at least 3 “touchpoints” (Refer to the content covered in modules 1 and 2).
b. Discuss the thoughts/actions you took during your customer journey (before, during, and after), i.e. how you reacted to the positives and negatives moments of truth)
c. Apply at least 3 CEM concepts/theories in your customer journey discussion. Refer to the content covered in modules 1 and 2.
d. Use Proto-persona profiles to illustrate you relative to your customer experiences. Identify pain points, and needs, and goals. Refer to the content covered in modules 1 and 2.
e. Compare and contrast the two customer experiences and reflect, by providing examples, on what makes a good customer experience, i.e. why the positive experience was good? Why the negative experience was bad? What would have made the negative experience a good one? What are the main differences between positive and negative experiences?
Get Help By Expert
Are you studying marketing and looking for BIZ104: Customer Experience Management Assignment Answer? then Visit Australia Assignment Help and Get the finest solutions from our assignment makers. Our experts are extremely experienced to provide plagiarism-free solutions on marketing assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Should we stop Australians traveling to China for organ transplants through the introduction of one or more laws: Public Health Policy Essay, TUA, Australia
- A20248: Provide 3 quality metrics that you will use to measure the quality of the project and any product outputs you’re expecting in your project: Project Quality Assignment, APC, Australia
- What is Your Evaluation of Jenkins Proposed Approach to Changing: Stakeholder Value and Ethics Case Study, GU, Australia
- CHCCOM006: Maintain A Reflection Journal Over The Next 7 Days: Establish And Manage Client Relationships Assignment, VU, Australia
- MEM23130A: The Student Will Consider The Pilot AHU Located On The Mezzanine Floor: Coordinate Servicing And Fault-Finding Of HVACR Control Systems Case Study, VU, Australia
- INFS 5102: You are Given the Prices of 5 US Stock between 2016 and 2018: Unsupervised Methods in Analytics Assignment, UniSA, Australia
- Mechanism Of Action For Autophagy And How It Occurs: Ageing and Regenerative Medicine Essay, MU, Australia
- BSBADM502: Organise an agenda for this meeting Ensure that it is in the correct style and structure for this meeting: Manage meetings Casestudy, AU, Australia
- NRSG371: What is meant by partnership and what does it mean for nurses to work in partnership with a community: Building Healthy Communities Essay, ACU, Australia
- Provide a Case Study Focusing on the Midwifery Management, Support, and Referral Pathways for the Woman: Perinatal Mental Health Assignment, ANU, Australia