Apply Critical And Analytical Thinking Including A Capacity To Question: Managing People And Organizations Essay, UniSA, Australia
|University||University of South Australia (UOS)|
|Subject||Managing People And Organizations|
This assessment relates to the following subject learning objectives:
1. apply critical and analytical thinking, including a capacity to question existing practices and assumptions, to the study of management and organizations
2. evaluate the theoretical foundations of the fields of management and organizational studies; contextualize contemporary managerial practices in the light of this theory
3. explore management and organizational problems and issues relevant to organizations operating in a global and diverse workplace.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
PART 1: ESSAY
You are the CEO of an organization and have been permitted to design it as you think fit. In this essay, present a clear argument for the management practice you would employ. You should focus your discussion on one of the following management practices from Module 3: Culture, Power, Communication, or Innovation & Change. You should also consider the type of organization (s) in your response. In doing so, you will need to critique the practice (which means to analyze the various approaches, benefits, and limitations) drawing on your research knowledge gained from this subject and contemporary, real-life examples.
We expect you to not just describe material from your sources, but to analyze and critically engage with this material. You should put forward your original argument in your introduction and then compare it to arguments made by the other scholars working on your topic.
Make sure to avoid vagueness at all costs and provide as many specifics as possible throughout the essay, whether this is in your descriptions, analyses, or argumentation. This tells us that you have read your sources carefully and critically.
PART 2: REFLECTIVE RESPONSE
In preparing your essay, you are expected to engage in a meaningful, reflective drafting process, making use of writing analysis tools that can provide you with individualized feedback on your written communication.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com is the most well-known essay writing service in the world. For a long time, our highly skilled assessment helpers have been regularly giving unique management assignment assistance, and we have received excellent feedback from our clients.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKT101A: Choose A Small Or Medium-Sized Existing Business As A Client: Marketing Fundamentals Assignment, BU, Australia
- NRSG635: Mr Peter Fox is a 55-year-old Gentleman Who is Admitted to the Neurosciences Ward from the Emergency Department (ED): Extended Clinical Nursing Case Study, ACU, Australia
- BSBPMG513: Document A Quality Management Plan Using The Template: Management Assignment, DU, Australia
- JNB518: The following data relates to the financial information of Chen Logistics Pty Ltd as at 30 June 2022: Finance for Decision-Making Report, UTAS, Australia
- HLTAAP001: reate a poster that details the location, structure, and function of the following major body systems: Recognise Healthy Body Systems Assignment, VU, Australia
- The given dataset, “RedWine.txt”, is used to model wine quality based on physicochemical tests The dataset provides the 1,599 red wine samples from the north of Portugal: International Financial management Assignment, UOW, Australia
- NUR355: Identify a media report which relates to an aspect of child development, illness, or injury that is of public health significance: Children and Young People Report, UOT, Australia
- Robert has struck an agreement to buy his dad’s car. The sale takes place when Robert can pay the depreciated value of the car: Quantitative method in Business Assignment, SBT, Australia
- NUR3020: Critically Apply Relevant Legal And Ethical Principles To Future Health Care: Nursing, SU, Australia
- CHCDIV001: Danielle is the practice manager of a large dental practice in the city She is the only female staff member at management level: Work with diverse people Assignment, Australia