AMB336: Assess students’ ability to evaluate Internet technology’s impact on international marketing practice, identify critical digital marketing concepts: International Marketing Case Study, Queensland University, Australia
|Subject||AMB336: International Marketing|
Title – Assignment 2 Case Analysis
Purpose: To assess students’ ability to evaluate Internet technology’s impact on international marketing practice, identify critical digital marketing concepts, develop and formulate international marketing recommendations based on this research investigation.
Description: Organisational context and target countries are provided below. Students are required to provide analysis related to the opportunities and challenges of contemporary digital marketing within international marketing settings, the international consumer context within the target market, and the type of product that should be central drivers of these learnings. Students address these opportunities and challenges through the lens of country, company, customer context to better develop a realistic and justified recommendation.
- Read the research questions below.
- Provide an understanding of the opportunities and challenges pertinent to the brand/organization/international customer.
- Provide insights on digital marketing related to the context brand/organisation.
- Provide a realistic and justified digital international marketing recommendation.
*Remember to support your findings, arguments, and recommendation with academic, peer-reviewed sources.
Assignment Two: AMB336 International Marketing
Students are to present an international marketing research report. Australian nutretailer exporting to the UK “Byron Beer” (Please don’t contact the organization), which have already seen some sales growth in the UK. You are the International marketing manager and must evaluate the country market settings and evaluate the potential viability of more international growth with a new digital marketing approach.
Be aware of the changing environment and the impact on marketing activities in the international market such as “the customer experience”. Students are to draw upon the literature to highlight key areas where change is altering the international marketing activities and performance of the organization.
Further, the impact of the new Internet activity on international marketing performance indicators such as enrolments increasing sales has become clearer in recent years and should also be a focus (see earlier lectures). For example, new Internet based technologies focused on virtual reality, augmented reality, machine learning (with data mining) should be evaluated as tools for the project.
Criteria reference assessment (CRA) is available through Blackboard.
Scenario: Awell-established Australian producer and retailer“Byron Beer” recently saw increased international demand from the UK. The organization is a medium-sized producer and retailer. You, the international marketing manager believe that the UK has a potential growth area/market for the organization.
Further, the head of marketing believes Internet technology may also enhance the organisations ability to generate profits now and in the future from those markets but is unsure how.Can you help analyse and evaluate the potential for this country’s market? Choose a particular geographic area of the UK and justify this choice. Further, assess how augmented reality will assist the firm in the international marketing activities of their product?
Research Question: Who is the customer (eg end users, businesses, and or agents)? How might these country specific and technology elements influence the marketing activities and performance of the firm from those markets? What strategy might be most appropriate? How has the Internet influenced international customer behavior and/or culture from that market?
Student Note: Contextmeans: 1. The Organisation and product. 2. Market–country 3. Internet marketing activity.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get flawless case study help on AMB336: International Marketing from AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com. we have a team of professional case study writers who have qualified experience in writing doubtless case study solutions on the marketing assignments. Our writers work round the clock to serve you authentic and error-free case study answers at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBFIA302: If you are experiencing difficulties with recording or processing a transaction, what steps would you take to access help using MYOB help: Process payroll Assignment, VU, Australia
- To Prepare an Analyst Report on a Publicly Listed, Dividend-Paying Company: Finance Assignment, OU, Australia
- HI5001: Jim’s Cleaning Services Prepares Financial Statements At The End: Accounting For Business Decisions Assignment, OU, Australia
- EDEC112L: As A Child What Was My Experience With Art And Learning About Art With Family: Creative Arts In Early Childhood, SU, Australia
- Kenny, a grade 4 student, has difficulty grasping basic numerical concepts The supervising teacher has held a discussion with his mother: Education Support Assignment, VU, Australia
- CPC40110: From the Plan for the “Lookout Project” Provided, Design the Structural Requirements for Footing, Stumps, Bearers, Joists, Flooring, Posts: Certificate Iv In Building And Construction (Building) Report, OU, Australia
- SEJ751: There are different ways to characterize the environmental impact of a product. The MET Matrix is such a tool used in industry: Materials Performance and Durability Assignment, DU, Australia
- BSBPMG513: Document A Quality Management Plan Using The Template: Management Assignment, DU, Australia
- You Are An External Consultant Hired To Conduct Research Into: Manage Human Resources Strategic Planning Report, VU, Australia
- Describe The Agency-Principal Relationship: Agent Representative Victoria, VU, Australia