Accounting Standards & Regulations Assignment- UTS Business School Australia
You are a recent accounting graduate and have been employed in the Financial Reporting Unit of Vicinity Centres (VCX), an ASX listed real estate investment trust. The Risk management Committee of the Board has become increasingly concerned about the changes in the retail industry, and this is evidenced by information on retail sales released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics and the consequences this has for retailers, such as Myer, David Jones, Oroton and Specialty Fashion Group who are major tenants.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
You are required to prepare a report for the CFO considering the potential impacts of the changes in the retail industry of VCX.
- With reference to VCX identify and summarise the accounting policies relating to investment properties and how these are dictated by regulation.
- With reference to VCX identify and explain the flexibility management has available in the determination of investment property values.
- With reference to VCX explain the potential impacts of the changes in the retail industry on the financial reports (balance sheet and income statement impacts).
- Evaluate the potential economic consequences of these changes in the retail industry on the financial reports of VCX. This should be answered using the accounting theory related to the use of financial reports (Week 0 material)
Get Help By Expert
StudentsAssignmentHelp.com offers the best accounting assignment help services to all the students from Australia. Our writers are experts in every academic field and offer great assistance to students. We provide cheap essay writing services to all the students in Australia.
Recent Solved Questions
- MMM241: Develop a Business Plan for a Business of Your Choice that You would like to Start in the Future: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Assignment, DU, Australia
- ECOM30002/90002 Econometrics 2 – University of Australia
- FNCE40009: US Investors are Mostly Institutional Investors. How the Homogeneity of Their Trading: Advanced Derivative Securities Assignment, Melbourne University
- LAW6000: Jeff Owns a Business that makes and sells a well-known Brand of Peach Brandy: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, LIU, Australia
- Commercial Law Assignment (BULAW5914) Federation Business School CRICOS Provider No. 00103D (VIC); 01266K (NSW); 02235J (SA)
- ANSTO Scientists Analyze the Composition of Gases Trapped Inside Deep Antarctic Ice: Physics Assignment, BHS, Australia
- The Enron collapse in the USA raised several issues with regard to Auditor Independence
- Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Disclosure – Sunway College
- INFS 5102: You are Given the Prices of 5 US Stock between 2016 and 2018: Unsupervised Methods in Analytics Assignment, UniSA, Australia
- OMAS110: Show by Calculating the Product AC that C is the Inverse Matrix of A: Fundamentals of Mathematics Assignment, OU, Australia