A statement of the topic area to be explored in the project and a short rationale of the STEM project-based learning: Science technology and engineering Assignment, MU, Australia
|Subject||Science technology and engineering|
- Design a STEM project for pre-schoolers, which includes the following information
- A statement of the topic area to be explored in the project and a short rationale of the STEM project-based learning (PBL) approach.
- A list of the STEM concepts, processes, and milestones relevant to the project.
- Identify the expected learning outcomes for the project.
- Outline four (4) possible learning experiences (provocations) which can be implemented across science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Describe the resources and materials required for the project.
- Explain the relevant teaching strategies and propose four (4) intentional questions that will facilitate sustained thinking and engagement.
- Describe how you will organize the learning environment for this project.
- Explain how the project will be documented, ensuring children’s voice, participation and learning are visible.
- Explain how you will assess children’s learning and achievements throughout the project.
Your assessment should show evidence that you have read widely on the topic beyond the supplied readings and texts. Your assessment must use correct referencing, in APA 7th style. All submissions must comply with the requirements listed in the Student Handbook for this course.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you have no time and your assignment deadline will be near you. don’t panic australiaassignmenthelp.com is here, We provide online assignment assistance to academic students. we have a team of reliable and efficient writers. You just say "Solve my assignment" and our writers will write your Science technology and engineering assignment in accordance with your university at a cheap price and submit it before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHCCOM005: Demonstrated Effective Communication Skills In 3 Different Work Situations: Communicate And Work In Health Or Community Services Assignment, SBT, Australia
- CHC30113: Subject 5 Physical and Emotional Wellbeing Geri is an experienced family daycare educator Starting next Monday: Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care Assignment, Tafe Nsw, Australia
- NURS6003: Establishing a Nurse-led Clinic or Stand-alone Nurse Practitioner Service: Clinical Management Assignment, CU, Singapore
- In order to apply for admission, students first fill in an online form Online applications are recorded in an information system: Business process Analytics and Change Assignment, FU, Australia
- MMM267: With the Outbreak of COVID-19, the World is Experiencing a Severe Shortage: Business Logistics Assignment, DU, Australia
- Should we stop Australians traveling to China for organ transplants through the introduction of one or more laws: Public Health Policy Essay, TUA, Australia
- SITHCCC019: What Are One Advantage And One Disadvantage Of Using Butter Or Margarine: Produce Cakes Pastries And Breads, VU, Australia
- CHC33015: List At Least 10 Activities Where We Use Individualized Plan While Supporting The Person: Certificate 3 In Individual Support Knowledge Assignment, VU, Australia
- HI5015 Legal Aspects of International Trade and Enterprise
- OMAS110: Show by Calculating the Product AC that C is the Inverse Matrix of A: Fundamentals of Mathematics Assignment, OU, Australia