A statement of the topic area to be explored in the project and a short rationale of the STEM project-based learning: Science technology and engineering Assignment, MU, Australia
|Subject||Science technology and engineering|
- Design a STEM project for pre-schoolers, which includes the following information
- A statement of the topic area to be explored in the project and a short rationale of the STEM project-based learning (PBL) approach.
- A list of the STEM concepts, processes, and milestones relevant to the project.
- Identify the expected learning outcomes for the project.
- Outline four (4) possible learning experiences (provocations) which can be implemented across science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Describe the resources and materials required for the project.
- Explain the relevant teaching strategies and propose four (4) intentional questions that will facilitate sustained thinking and engagement.
- Describe how you will organize the learning environment for this project.
- Explain how the project will be documented, ensuring children’s voice, participation and learning are visible.
- Explain how you will assess children’s learning and achievements throughout the project.
Your assessment should show evidence that you have read widely on the topic beyond the supplied readings and texts. Your assessment must use correct referencing, in APA 7th style. All submissions must comply with the requirements listed in the Student Handbook for this course.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you have no time and your assignment deadline will be near you. don’t panic australiaassignmenthelp.com is here, We provide online assignment assistance to academic students. we have a team of reliable and efficient writers. You just say "Solve my assignment" and our writers will write your Science technology and engineering assignment in accordance with your university at a cheap price and submit it before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBSUS401: You Are Required To Implement And Monitor Environmental Practices: Implement And Monitor Environmentally Assignment, HI, Australia
- SITXWHS002: This is an open-book test, to be completed in the classroom. A time limit of 1 hour to answer the questions is provided: Identify hazards, assess and control safety risks Assignment, VU, Australia
- To Commence Your Online Examination On Time Log In To Your View Site 15 Minutes: Social Psychology, SUT, Australia
- Choose a Current Physical Activity Event, Trend, or Issue that is Impacting on New Zealanders: Physical Education Report, UC, NZ
- Humans are ferocious devourers of resources and it is true to say that everything we use is either mined or grown: Chemistry Research Paper, SUT, Australia
- TAXN7311 and TAXN6212 Principles of Taxation
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to critically consider your own life experience growing: Bachelor of Early Childhood Education Essay, DU, Australia
- BSBCMM411: Bounce Fitness was formed in 2001 in Cairns, Queensland as a corporation: Make presentations Assignment, AU, Australia
- Health financial management report writing for university of Australia
- Create your world Spend 30 minutes creating a miniature world where you would like to live: Diploma of Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy (HICAT) Assignment, Australia