A Critical Analysis Of The Concept Of The Guest Experience In The Academic Literature: Guest Experience Assignment, TU, Australia
This assessment task requires you to write a 2,500-word report based on the provided case study on a hotel guest experience. As the case study changes each term your hotel type, category and location will change accordingly. This assessment task requires you to provide:
- A critical analysis of the concept of the guest experience in the academic literature
- An application of these theories in the hotel context through the analysis of the guest experience created at the case study hotel.
- The creation of visual elements (infographics, mood boards ) that summarise the analysis of the case study.
Please refer to the “Context” section for further explanations and to the “Task Instructions” section for details on how to complete this task.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Hospitality is nearly as old as humanity. From providing a basic hospitable environment and simple amenities to guests, hotels are now aiming at staging memorable experiences. Due to the continuous shift in guest expectations, hotels are constantly evolving. The hotel industry has moved from meeting the need for a clean room and quality service to now staging personalized, unique, and authentic experiences that engage the guests in a personal way. Experiences are now used by hotel providers as a key competitive differentiator. For this reason staging, co-creating, and managing guest experiences is a business imperative for hoteliers.
This assessment allows future hospitality professionals to explore the guest experience from the perspective of both guests and hosts. Firstly, it encourages you to reflect on the complex and multidimensional concept of the guest experience. Secondly, it allows you to analyze the guest journey holistically and the various operational levels embedded in each experience touchpoint.
Lastly, the case study allows you to critically reflect on the crucial role hotel operators have in staging, managing, and co-creating quality experiences with their guests, and the challenges entrenched in this process. The purpose of this assessment is to also allow you to improve your academic writing skillset and become more familiar with visual communication tools, important skills in a business environment.
Please refer to the case study provided to you at the beginning of the term for additional insights into your assessment context.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
The specialists at AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com provide the best Guest Experience assignment writing services for university students at the most affordable prices. Our Torrens university assignment writers do all of your work on time, and we also provide Case study assistance, Coursework assistance, Report writing assistance, Dissertation writing service, and other services. All you have to do now is click the ORDER button.
Recent Solved Questions
- Identify Three Common Internal Stressors that Create a Need for Change: Innovation and Change Assignment, VU
- Organize A Group To Cover The 4 Topic Areas: Sustainable Hotel Environment Assignment, VU, Australia
- CPCCBC4003A: Bob Considers Using A Fixed Price/Lump Sum Contract: Select And Prepare A Construction Contract Case Study, FU, Australia
- FNSACC507: Identify And Describe Cost Behavior Characteristics For The Different Cost Elements: Provide Management Accounting Information Assignment, SU, Australia
- CHCLEG001: Complete this Part of the Assessment, you are Required to Apply your Knowledge and Demonstrate a Range of skills when Organizing Personal work Placement Tasks: Work Legally and Ethically Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- SBI242: How Will Metoprolol Help To Reduce The Patient’s Blood Pressure: Case Study Assignment, USA, Australia
- Accounting Standards & Regulations Assignment- UTS Business School Australia
- HI5001: Jim’s Cleaning Services Prepares Financial Statements At The End: Accounting For Business Decisions Assignment, OU, Australia
- Living in this technology-advanced world, cybersecurity is no longer only for the “techies” to worry about: The Financial Impact Report, UOS, Australia
- CPCCBC5018A: You are to Organise and Oversee the Demolition of the existing Building The Demolition will be Carried out With a Small Team of Carpenters Using the Controlled Deconstruction Method: Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings Assignment, VU, Australia