2804NRS: Explain How ALL the Patient’s Risk Factors and Aetiology Link: Human Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 1 Assignment, GU, Australia
|Subject||2804NRS: Human Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 1|
The aim of this case study assignment is to allow you to demonstrate your clinical reasoning skills, your capacity to differentiate a normal from an abnormal presentation, and to identify appropriate (evidence-based) diagnostic investigations and treatment modalities associated with the assigned case-study scenario, which are skills that are crucial to safe and
effective nursing practice.
For this task, you need to create a single page (using PowerPoint or Microsoft Word) color-coded concept map and provide a 750 word written explanation, demonstrating analysis of the case-study scenario emailed to you in week 1.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
In your concept map you must include:
1) Your Interpretation of ALL the patient’s risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and determine how these risk factors link and relate to the diagnosed disease/disorder using evidence-based literature;
2) A step by step sequence of the links between the etiology and the pathophysiology of the diagnosed disease;
3) A step by step description and outline of how the pathophysiology of the disease/disorder accounts for ALL the patient’s clinical manifestations (described in the case-study scenario); and
4) Analysis and interpretation of evidence-based research to suggest appropriate diagnostic investigations and treatment modalities for the patient’s diagnosis (accurately linking these diagnostic investigations and
treatments to appropriate points within the concept map).
In your 750 words written explanation you must:
1) Explain how ALL the patient’s risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and aetiology link to and account for the disease’s/disorder’s pathophysiology.
2) Describe how the disease’s/disorder’s pathophysiology manifests to produce ALL the patient’s clinical manifestations (from the case-study scenario).
3) Using evidence-based literature justify your suggested diagnostic investigations and treatment modalities listed in the concept map on their relevance and appropriateness for the diagnosed disease/disorder.
Get Help By Expert
If you are an Australian student and looking for help with your nursing assignment then you are at the right place, share your requirements with us at Australia Assignment Help, and get the high-quality solutions for your (2804NRS) Human Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 1 assignments in just a single click. In this assignment task, we also provide a coded concept map to GU students at a very cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- SITXFIN004: This Unit Takes This Process A Step Further By Teaching You: Prepare And Monitor Budgets Assignment, VU, Australia
- The given dataset, “RedWine.txt”, is used to model wine quality based on physicochemical tests The dataset provides the 1,599 red wine samples from the north of Portugal: International Financial management Assignment, UOW, Australia
- SITXMGT001: Objective To Provide You With An Opportunity To Monitor Efficiency: Monitor Work Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- MGT501: Apply conceptual knowledge of reflective practice in a business context and Critically evaluate business principles and stakeholders: Business Environment Assignment, TUA, Australia
- The Theme You Have Chosen For Your Two Biological Entities: Computer Science Assignment, SU, Australia
- SITHKOP001: This cluster of units describes the performance outcomes, skills, and knowledge required to use a range of cookery skills: Clean Kitchen Premises and Equipment Assignment, APC, Australia
- NUM2307: Choose ONE of the following issues, which have been shown to impact mental health and wellbeing: Mental Health and Wellbeing in Clinical Practice Essay, ECU, Australia
- 21856: Identify your current capabilities relevant to the course and career goals and list your professional: Career and Portfolio Planning Assessment Brief, UTS, Australia
- Food Forward: How Volunteer Teams Move Surplus Produce from Tree to Table: Managing Staff and Volunteers Report, UON, Australia
- We Are Pleased To Provide A Report On Our Investigations Undertaken: Initial Planning Case Study, UQ, Australia