2804NRS: Explain How ALL the Patient’s Risk Factors and Aetiology Link: Human Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 1 Assignment, GU, Australia
|Subject||2804NRS: Human Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 1|
The aim of this case study assignment is to allow you to demonstrate your clinical reasoning skills, your capacity to differentiate a normal from an abnormal presentation, and to identify appropriate (evidence-based) diagnostic investigations and treatment modalities associated with the assigned case-study scenario, which are skills that are crucial to safe and
effective nursing practice.
For this task, you need to create a single page (using PowerPoint or Microsoft Word) color-coded concept map and provide a 750 word written explanation, demonstrating analysis of the case-study scenario emailed to you in week 1.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
In your concept map you must include:
1) Your Interpretation of ALL the patient’s risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and determine how these risk factors link and relate to the diagnosed disease/disorder using evidence-based literature;
2) A step by step sequence of the links between the etiology and the pathophysiology of the diagnosed disease;
3) A step by step description and outline of how the pathophysiology of the disease/disorder accounts for ALL the patient’s clinical manifestations (described in the case-study scenario); and
4) Analysis and interpretation of evidence-based research to suggest appropriate diagnostic investigations and treatment modalities for the patient’s diagnosis (accurately linking these diagnostic investigations and
treatments to appropriate points within the concept map).
In your 750 words written explanation you must:
1) Explain how ALL the patient’s risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and aetiology link to and account for the disease’s/disorder’s pathophysiology.
2) Describe how the disease’s/disorder’s pathophysiology manifests to produce ALL the patient’s clinical manifestations (from the case-study scenario).
3) Using evidence-based literature justify your suggested diagnostic investigations and treatment modalities listed in the concept map on their relevance and appropriateness for the diagnosed disease/disorder.
Get Help By Expert
If you are an Australian student and looking for help with your nursing assignment then you are at the right place, share your requirements with us at Australia Assignment Help, and get the high-quality solutions for your (2804NRS) Human Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 1 assignments in just a single click. In this assignment task, we also provide a coded concept map to GU students at a very cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Thousands Of Elderly People In The Aged Care And Health Sector Become Extremely Ill: Critical Review Of Audits In Aged Care Essay, USA, Australia
- NURS1103: Write A Statement For The First Part Of The Clinical Reasoning Cycle ‘Consider The Patient’: Preparation For Clinical Practice Assignment, USA, Australia
- BUSM3199: You are an Ethics and Governance Officer Working for a Listed Corporation CorpCo: Ethics and Governance Assignment, RMIT, Singapore
- What is Your Evaluation of Jenkins Proposed Approach to Changing: Stakeholder Value and Ethics Case Study, GU, Australia
- SITXHRM002: You Are Required To Address All Questions To Achieve Competence: Roster Staff Assignment, VU, Australia
- CPCCBC4001A: You Must Carry Out An Analysis Of The Project Plans: Apply Building Codes And Standards To The Construction Assignment, UC, Australia
- The Association For Perioperative Practice (AFPP 2005) Describes The Perioperative Environment: Perioperative Practice Dissertation Proposal, MU, Australia
- Pick One Skill Set In Oral Language Development: Masters Of Teaching Assignment, VU, Australia
- CHC33015: What Are The Australian Privacy Principles And What Do They Cover: Certificate III In Individual Support Assignment, VU, Australia
- Marketing Business Assignment- University of Australia