1599EDN: Create a 5-minute Video Presentation Using Arts Examples made by Indigenous Peoples: World Indigenous Knowledges Assignment, GU, Australia
|Subject||1599EDN: World Indigenous Knowledges|
Title: “Learning through Arts practices”
Throughout the course, we demonstrate that Arts practices are a powerful way for us to learn and teach about Indigenous Knowledge and the ways that we come to understand our relationships with others, how identities are constructed, represented, and challenged. This task allows you to demonstrate your understanding of the relationship between arts, teaching, learning, and Indigenous Knowledge.
For this assessment task you are going to:
Part 1: Video Presentation
Create a 5-minute video presentation using arts examples made by Indigenous peoples (international, national, or local) that you will use to teach your peers about one particular concept (relevant to your 1599EDN course). Arts examples could include one or two of the following: song; dance; poetry; spoken word; visual art forms (painting/sculpture, etc.); acting. Make sure we can see your face for three minutes.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Part 2: Script and Annotated Bibliography
You must submit a script and an annotated bibliography of resources (min. five scholarly resources) such as your text and our scholarly articles to help inform your discussion and improve upon your peers’ understanding of your selected concept. You may still include relevant educational videos and/or websites of relevant community-based organizations but you must include an annotated bibliography of five scholarly resources. Each annotated reference is to be approx 100 words. An explanation and example of an Annotated Bibliography are provided in the document entitled ‘Script Template for 1599EDN A3’ below, so please make sure you have a look at this for guidance.
Part 3: Peer Evaluations
Using the template provided, provide a written evaluation of TWO of the three assessment videos provided within our assessment folder. Next, you are to write a short (max 250-word reflection piece) on the Indigenous Four Rs Framework and how you might put into practice ONE of the following categories (Respect; Responsibility; Relevance; Reciprocity) within your classroom.
Get Help By Expert
We are no.1 in 1599EDN: World Indigenous Knowledges assignment writing in Australia. Our Australian assignment writers know what makes an assignment top-quality. With their best Griffith University assignment help, you will be never deprived of high scores and top grades at Griffith University.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss at least One-way Services that are Designed to Encourage Older People: Aged Care Case Study Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBADM506: Identify, and Document, the Organizational and Legislative Requirements for Information: Manage Business Document Design And Development Assignment, VU, Australia
- MMM267: With the Outbreak of COVID-19, the World is Experiencing a Severe Shortage: Business Logistics Assignment, DU, Australia
- Global Financial Crisis on US
- Income Tax Law Assignment Question- University of Australia
- HC2091: You Are a Reporter for the Financial News of a Local Tv Network: Business Finance Assignment , HI, Australia
- MMM241: Develop a Business Plan for a Business of Your Choice that You would like to Start in the Future: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Assignment, DU, Australia
- The Quit Campaign in Australia and Singapore – Case Study for marketing research
- MKT525: Analyze the Current Market Situation for Your Organizations Using the PESTLE and SWOT frameworks: Digital and Social Media Marketing Assignment, CSU, Australia
- Accounting Standards & Regulations Assignment- UTS Business School Australia