1599EDN: Create a 5-minute Video Presentation Using Arts Examples made by Indigenous Peoples: World Indigenous Knowledges Assignment, GU, Australia
|Subject||1599EDN: World Indigenous Knowledges|
Title: “Learning through Arts practices”
Throughout the course, we demonstrate that Arts practices are a powerful way for us to learn and teach about Indigenous Knowledge and the ways that we come to understand our relationships with others, how identities are constructed, represented, and challenged. This task allows you to demonstrate your understanding of the relationship between arts, teaching, learning, and Indigenous Knowledge.
For this assessment task you are going to:
Part 1: Video Presentation
Create a 5-minute video presentation using arts examples made by Indigenous peoples (international, national, or local) that you will use to teach your peers about one particular concept (relevant to your 1599EDN course). Arts examples could include one or two of the following: song; dance; poetry; spoken word; visual art forms (painting/sculpture, etc.); acting. Make sure we can see your face for three minutes.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Part 2: Script and Annotated Bibliography
You must submit a script and an annotated bibliography of resources (min. five scholarly resources) such as your text and our scholarly articles to help inform your discussion and improve upon your peers’ understanding of your selected concept. You may still include relevant educational videos and/or websites of relevant community-based organizations but you must include an annotated bibliography of five scholarly resources. Each annotated reference is to be approx 100 words. An explanation and example of an Annotated Bibliography are provided in the document entitled ‘Script Template for 1599EDN A3’ below, so please make sure you have a look at this for guidance.
Part 3: Peer Evaluations
Using the template provided, provide a written evaluation of TWO of the three assessment videos provided within our assessment folder. Next, you are to write a short (max 250-word reflection piece) on the Indigenous Four Rs Framework and how you might put into practice ONE of the following categories (Respect; Responsibility; Relevance; Reciprocity) within your classroom.
Get Help By Expert
We are no.1 in 1599EDN: World Indigenous Knowledges assignment writing in Australia. Our Australian assignment writers know what makes an assignment top-quality. With their best Griffith University assignment help, you will be never deprived of high scores and top grades at Griffith University.
Recent Solved Questions
- Choose a Current Physical Activity Event, Trend, or Issue that is Impacting on New Zealanders: Physical Education Report, UC, NZ
- The Following are the Years that the Big Market Crashes Happened Since 1900 in the US Stock Market: Economics Essay, CU, Australia
- Go to the Website Desmos. Then, Click on the ‘Math Tools’ Dropdown: Linear and Non-linear Relations Assignment, SWSC, Australia
- EDUC6033 Educational Applications of Digital Technologies- Curtin University
- ANSTO Scientists Analyze the Composition of Gases Trapped Inside Deep Antarctic Ice: Physics Assignment, BHS, Australia
- IRHR2010 Introduction to Industrial Relations – PBL 1: Advising the Always Healthy Club
- HI6027: Barbara was a Regular Shopper at Egeeay Supermarket, Which was Part of a Large National Supermarket: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, HI, Australia
- Provide a Case Study Focusing on the Midwifery Management, Support, and Referral Pathways for the Woman: Perinatal Mental Health Assignment, ANU, Australia
- You are to Select a Publicly Listed Dividend-Paying Company from the Australian Stock Exchange: Corporate Finance Research Paper, GU, Australia
- Commercial Law Assignment (BULAW5914) Federation Business School CRICOS Provider No. 00103D (VIC); 01266K (NSW); 02235J (SA)