11464: Briefly Explain The Differences Between Augmented Reality (AR) Augmented Virtual (AV) And Virtual Reality (VR): AR/VR Data Analysis And Communication Assignment, DU, Australia
|Subject||11464: AR/VR Data Analysis And Communication|
Topic 1 – General AR/VR Knowledge
There are 6 questions on this topic, each with different marks.
1. briefly explain the differences between augmented reality (AR), augmented virtuality (AV), and virtual reality (VR).
2. In no more than 100 words, briefly explain the human-VE (virtual environment) interaction.
3. In no more than 100 words, briefly explain the relationship between immersion and presence.
4. Give one advantage and one disadvantage of video-see through HMDs compared to optical-seethrough HDMS.
5. In no more than 100 words, outline one scenario for each of the following technologies (you need to provide three scenarios) where one technology would be better than the other two. Technologies: CAVE, tracking-based AR, and HMD VR.
6. Imagine that you work for a software development company, you have given the task to develop a VR or AR solution for a client. In this project, you need to propose the use of one (not both) of these technologies (AR or VR) to solve the client’s problem. The client’s problem is the need to improve the learning experience in mathematics (algebra and geometry), so students (year 4) can better understand the concepts by visualizing geometry problems in the classroom.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Currently, the teacher shows geometry examples on the whiteboard or using images. After initial meetings with the client, you have collected the client’s requirements, which will help you guide the design towards the most appropriate execution. Requirements:
1. There are 20 students (on average) per group, there are three groups. The groups can take turns using the system.
2. The school has 20 laptops, 20 pads, 20 Oculus Rift, and 20 Hololens that can be used for any of these applications.
3. Ideally, the students need to concentrate on the content. So, the learning experience is a priority.
4. Interaction with content is needed, so students can change parameters and visualize the content from different angles.
5. Students could share the same device, but a device per student should be prioritized.
6. Remember to describe the benefits of your proposed system against traditional teaching methods.
7. Feel free to liberally make other assumptions as needed for the purpose of this example.
Using the above information, answer the following questions:
a) What is the elevator pitch for your project?
b) What technology would you choose (VR/AR) and why?
c) What should the end-user experience be?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
You can approach our digital marketing assignment help services at any time without hesitation via mail or live chat. Our expert Australian assignment writers have the capacity to solve each and every part of the topic related to (11464) AR/VR Data Analysis And Communication. So if you want to secure good grades at DU, contact us hurry.
Recent Solved Questions
- SITXMGT001: Objective To Provide You With An Opportunity To Monitor Efficiency: Monitor Work Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- You Are An Information Librarian In Your Chosen Library: Information Literacy Assignment, OU, Australia
- BSBADM311: You Work As The Purchasing Officer or A Medium-Sized Safety Solutions: Maintain Business Resources Case Study, VU, Australia
- CPCCBC4001A: You Must Carry Out An Analysis Of The Project Plans: Apply Building Codes And Standards To The Construction Assignment, UC, Australia
- SITXFIN003: For This Assessment Task, Students Are Required To Read And Case Study: Manage Finances Within A Budget Assignment, VU, Australia
- Define The Term Motivation Is Motivation Individual Or Shared: Self Esteem Assignment, QU, Australia
- BSBWOR501: Assess Your Personal Knowledge And Skills Against Competency Standards: Manage Personal Work Priorities And Professional Development Assignment, VU, Australia
- MGMTP102: Biographical Details About The Leader And Evidence Of Their Effect On The Success: Management Principles Essay, FU, Australia
- Sociology of Difference and Deviance – University of Australia
- Middleton Expects to Buy a 9.5% Coupon, 15 years Bond Today When It is First Issued by Alex PLC: Accounting Assignment, CSU, Australia