Hire experts for contract law Assignment Help
Our assignment professionals used to treat the criminal law as well as General on newspaper and journals on a daily basis. This thing makes them packed in collecting the knowledge of any subject related to law. University learners want any kind of assignment health related to the contract law can get from our Australia experts. Our experts never compromise on the quality of material which day offers to the University students. They understand the importance of submitting a good assignment so that the learners score good marks.
Our Australia assignment help is having professionals who are having an experience of more than a decade in criminal law. They also help the University students to get a good criminal law assignment help where the criminal law professional used to create a Crime Scene and then collect the evidence, that become the part of the assignment. All the assignment which our expert offers to the University students has a live and general analysis on a subject which makes the assignment look good and get the students to score good marks in their academic.
Basics of contract law
To understand the basics of contract law first must understand what is a contract. A contract is a legally enforceable agreement between the two parties to do or not to do something.
The basic terms of contract law are as follows:
- Offer– To enter into an agreement of contractor there must be an offer. An offer is something with someone is going to do. For example, you are going to buy a car and a guy in Mercedes show you a GLA automatic car, is an offer for a customer.
- Acceptance– Acceptance means what have been offered is accepted by another party. The party who has accepted the offer is agreed on the terms and condition of another party. What example effect custom events in Mercedes Showroom and guy who are there should engineer day automatic car, is customer agreed upon the terms and conditions of the guy present in the showroom then he accepts his offer.
- Intent– There must be a proper intent between the two parties who are entering to form an agreement of offer and acceptance. Both parties must accept that the agreement is enforced by the law.
- Consideration– Anything with his having a consideration is exchanged and come under the contract law. For example, a person who has offered something to another party has the value of money or exchange of some money worth, which made to parties to come into a legal contract.
Types of contract
Our Australia Assignment Help experts offer assignment writing services to the university learners as they are familiar with the subject and the related topics. Major types of contract are as follow:
- Valid contract– Contract is valid when the offer is accepted by fulfilling all the elements of the contract. A valid contract is an agreement which is enforceable by law.
- Void contract– A contract becomes wide when it is not enforceable by law. What example Karan has given his watch to Arjun and the make a contract that after 2 years he will return the watch back to Karan. Unfortunately, Arjun dies after 1 year, then the contract becomes void because it is not enforceable by law.
- Voidable contract– Voidable contract is known to be voidable when one or two parties are agreed upon the agreement but others are not. For example, a is ready to give a gold loan to a b but b is less than 18 years of age at that time so for A it is a valid agreement but for the B points of view of it is Voidable.
- Illegal contract– When someone is breaking the law and do not perform any legal agreement is known to be an illegal contract.
- Unenforceable contract– A contract is enforceable by law when either of the party is unable to fulfill the contract. For example, A agreed to pay B 8000 ton of wheat every year but due to less rain, you can deliver only 5 turn of wheat in the current year. To hear the contract is enforceable by law.
Qualities of contract law assignment help experts
1.Top quality Assignment– Our Assignment helpers provide top quality content material to the university learners. The professional used to read the Law paper as well as the Corporate law books with helping them to write good material so that University learners can score good marks in their academic.
- On time submission– The best quality of assignment expertise to submit all the assignment on a given time period.
- Proofreading– All the assignment with our assignment experts write used to read and check twice before submitting it to the university students. Our Australia assignment help experts comedy error in the assignment, help the students to score good marks in their academic.